Feb 2017 Blog Train - Working

136 posts / 0 new
Last post
Feb 2017 Blog Train - Working

Here's the info for the February blog train.

Please read the new guidelines before finishing your contribution.

Feel free to pin inspiration to our Pinterest board. If you'd like to be added to the board, please leave me a comment here (make sure you are following the board, or else I can't add you).

ACO File is in comment #4!

Hello! Kayl, you missed a color in your ACO File (the dark rose one), I will try to make the ACO File and upload it!

Here is it:

ACO file

Hm, it was im my palette, I must have just forgotten to select it in the set! Thanks for uploading the correct one smiley

Gads, Sharon, you are a fast designer! Pretty papers, by the way.

Thank you Sunny smiley

More alphas smiley

I'm loving the way these papers turned out! and.. shocker, I know... I used PINK! I actually do love pink. I just hate that nearly all scrapbooking stuff looks pink and girly. But anyway..PINK!!!

Wow, lovely artwork so far!

Erin! that dotted paper was in my mind, same colors and dot sizes! lol! now I will have to change it smiley !

Lovely use of pink, Erin! A shocker, indeed! Wonderful papers smiley

The different snowflakes are very cute, Sharon!

I am trying to figure out the hockey kit I had mentioned before without a red. It is proving difficult but im hoping it all works out in the end smiley

Oh, Sharon!!!! These are JUST GORGEOUS!!

Thank you so much Robyn smiley

Erin & Sharon you two are off to a wonderful start! Loving it all! smiley

It all looks wonderful what you did so far.
I especially like the snowflurry (?) papers and Erin's wordart- and winter-clothes-paper.
It's a cool kick-off!

Oooooo..... I love the papers---ALL of them!

Ah, Sharon! You beat me to it! I planned on doing basically the exact same thing. Very cute!

I'll be joining this time smiley

On another note, do I put my link here or wait until the list thread? I haven't done this in a while and I can't find it anywhere.

Wait until the final thread is up, Kiana. Very nice!

@Kiana, Marisa usually sets up the final BT list thread 2-3 days before the 1st. smiley

Amazingly gorgeous contributions so far ladies!! smiley

Thanks ladies ...I found it after I posted. DOH

This is what I have come up with so far:

Here is a better look at the papers:

I fell in love with that tree paper instantly, Phyllis!

Everything looks so beautiful!

Pages

Topic locked