February 2014: In Progress

105 posts / 0 new
Last post

@Maria - I think its perfect, I love it!

here's my part, I only used the brown and pink/red colors, I hope that is okay?

Has anyone used my glitter styles? Just wondering how they worked out... thanks!

@Jessica... I love your part! Reminds me of a box of chocolates. smiley

Indeed a box of Chocolate!! I am only missing the inside gold stuff!! smiley Great kit Jessica!!

You guys are fast! I haven't even starting thinking about mine... Beautiful work so far, can't wait to see what everyone else is up to!

I really like your portion, Maria. Great job smiley

I have used your glitter styles, Catherine. They work great! Thank you so much!

Wow, I've got to get to work here. Love what everyone has done so far. Thanks.

Well... I finally figured it out ! Thanks everybody for your help and thanks Marina for assisting me via telephone !!!

Here is the kit

and this is a LO I created with it

I took a slightly different approach--many papers and elements can be used for general layouts, but I put in more elements from the "be mine" dog adoption angle since I'm working on a book for my daughter who adopted a Brittany about 7 months ago. Got a little carried away--31 elements and 16 papers. It will be live on my FB page Feb 1. Can be used by adoption centers and dog shelters too!
Papers:
Elements:

You're very welcome Lujan! Love your mini!!

Wow!! Everything looks wonderful, I'm almost done with mine, I'm just adding some details smiley

Sorry about the color typo! I've updated the original image at the start of this thread.

LOVE THE KITS HERE IS MY PREVIEW
IT IS READY FOR DL ON MY BLOG
http://joyscreations2013.blogspot.com/

I came across some doodles of my daughter, she's only 4 years old, but I think it's something for the train...so I am going to make a extra little kit from her doodles.. Hope you like it. This is just a very tiny preview!

Nadia, I see your daughter has inherited her mother's artistic talent. Love the heart scribbles.

I will Make some goodies to! I will get started on them.

@Nadia, How precious!!! I LOVE THEM!! So perfect for this blogtrain:)

Great work here so far ladies!!!!!!!!! I am amazed at how quick you have gotten them done. I am just barely started but then I'm always last to finish anyway.

I'm finally done with my portion, I love the color palette like always smiley
I tried to minimized the elements since I always put a lot, and I added something
new that I haven't used for kits, I added journal cards, hope everyone likes them!
I can't wait for Valentine's Day!
★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★
Jiovanna's Creations

I love the color palette and my preview smiley
finally done and here it is..
• • •

• • •
Available for download by February 1st.

I am seriously struggling with this one. Not that I don't like love but I just don't know what to put in the kit.

@Jeanet,
I struggled, too, but partly that's what these blog trains are all about--to stretch our creativity. I didn't see me using a lot of "Be Mine" themes for scrapping, so I created some elements for dog adoption b/c it fit a project I've been working on, plus a lot of folks have animals and love them like family. (I just focused on dogs and left about half the kit as people-neutral! smiley

Is there a limit on how much to add to the kit? I am almost done with one and was just wondering.

@Lori: No, there are no limits. Just what you feel like you want to share. Some of us have a lot of inspiration and other times we do not, so everything is ok! smiley

Catherine--I just used your glitters and they all worked fine. I was checking back to get your name to put in my credits and saw your question. Thank you so much for sharing! You did a great job!

Here's my contribution for the blogtrain. I went a little crazy with hearts, LOL! but had fun making the kit.

Donna: you did such a beautiful job! smiley

Donna! It's gorgeous! I love the subtle touch of glitter...it's not overpowering. smiley

Pages

Topic locked