February 2020 and Beyond Blog Train Palettes

33 posts / 0 new
Last post

Bina you are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay safe.♥

HELLO EVERYONE, I do follow this site on a daily basis and I am thankful to all contributors. I know I do repeat my self the most delightful blog train for me was for this year Renaissance. I reckon It was so inspiring it gathered the nicest works I have ever seen in one time ...Now ! For the themes proposed for 2020, I reckon :
- Vintage memories is a brilliant ideas if it refers smiley to things that disappear nowadays .... I am 46, and I am so surprised to see the evolution of furnitures, house equipments and so on I have many songs in my memory that refer to this period like Love and Money in the 80, Lloyd and the commotions ...and the strange things all memories lead to another memory memory of food or music lead to memory of garments and the brain can not stop seeing all that gathered in harmony SO I like very much the idea...
We are all Paranormal is also so brilliant ...it evokes the unicity of every single human being the weaknesses and the strengths ...the colors are also so nice...
A love for all time is also interesting it refers to so many people around you who left a landmark on you ...the colors are soft so sweet.
Actually My tribe is the only I dislike since we saw this topic a million times ....and I don't like very much this notion of clan ...I would do something else like Fan de... or like the song of Coldplay: Miracles someone special ... So inspiring ...
I don't know what Kumbaya refers too but obviously I know this song which I suppose similarly gather people ...
Around the world is really really nice theme ... because I try to teach my 7 years old son the flags the geography and when he will get older he will then learn the distinct cultures it is a fascinating topic very rich too and the colors you selected are exquisitely combined ... then Delish ... I don' t know it could be everything anything food relax ...the sure is I prefer far more the word delish than Pleasure smiley Anyway thank you for all that work I am convinced again your work will delight us ...I have a few topics to suggest : treasure, carpets, arrows and targets, meditation ( the most worldwide tendency spread since 40 years ), also topic linked to the word Breathe...

Pages

Topic locked