February 2020 Blog Train - Working

46 posts / 0 new
Last post

After a veeeeery long time, I'm planning to get back in this blogtrain. This will be on my blog Dea's designs on February 1st.

WOW!! so many previews (and ideas) have been added since I last checked this thread. This train is going to be amazing!! I can't wait.

I am not happy with my kit at all... You guys have done such an awesome job, but I feel like I am all over the place with this one.

[img][/img]

Tammy, I love your papers and your elements just melt into them perfectly. Love it!

Cute cupcakes, Andrea.

Tammy, I like your kit! Don't worry!

All the kits of this blog train are very delicious;)

Everyone's kits are still looking great (Tammy, I think everything blends rather well together, so don't worry about it smiley ).

Thank you Diane.

Thank you Amanda.

Thank you Sonia.

I'm excited to see what you all come up with for this blog train. I made each of my kids a Family Favorites Cookbook and am now starting one for my granddaughter. I made the books a few years ago when I was just learning to digiscrap so now they look so neanderthalic. lol
Lisel, delish can also include not only food but kitchen items such as wooden spoons, cookbooks, vintage kitchen gadgets, appliances, etc. I took a screenshot from a layout I did in Picaboo as an example.

Edit to add: Answered my own question. I'll just mark this space for my preview. Excited to be here! smiley

First time in on this blog train. Any requirements on size or placement of the logo?

I have decided to take a break from participating in the Blog train for a little while. Can't wait to see the final lineup.... As always it will be awesome.❤
God Bless
-Nae]

Finally found some inspiration!

I knew you had it in you all along. smiley Amazing how it will just hit you all of a sudden.... You just never really know and that's the beauty of creativity... smiley Can't wait to see your contribution....
smiley Nae

Very nice, Lisel!

Nae, I'll miss your contribution, just so you know. smiley

Pages