July 2014 Blog Train: Working

132 posts / 0 new
Last post

I hope this is okay…Here is an add-on to my Ladybug contribution. I realized that I hadn't added any word tags to the original kit, so I wanted to do a few, I went ahead and added some of the flowers I eliminated from the original kit, too. If this isn't okay, I will not add it to the final list.

Love all the kits so far!

I would like to join this! Love the colors!

Gorgeous!

I finished my kit for the blog train coming up on the 28th. I am only posting a preview here and I'll be sure to add it to the final list. I hope this is ok to do here. If not, please let me know.

Great kit Deb, I love your papers! You posted it in the right place. This thread is to show off what you created & get advice. Closer to July 1st Marissa will start a July blog train final list thread & you post your preview & link to your kit there.

awesome portions everyone!

Very pretty Deb! I love your kit.

looks like an excellent kit, Deb!! love the way you have arranged your preview!!!

Thank you everyone! Always nice to get feedback! smiley

love the ladybug theme... it is awesome the way each are coming up with so many different ideas from the one pallette

Hi all i have done paper pack for blog train smiley I'm new here Glad be here i was invited by Lori and Kathie to join in blog train :)

very pretty papers, Leanne!! love the delicate texture of them!!!

I'm done my mini kit for the blog train for July 1st.

Here is the link to the blog post that will go live on the first

http://www.kittenscraps.com/blog/2014/06/july-2014-pixe…per-blog-train/

oh, this is so cute, Nathalie!!! love the little bear with his stars and stripes hat!!!

I created another kit with a different theme

Here is my part. (It will be available in my Blog July 1st)

@Debra...oh my gosh I didn't even think about this palette lending itself to nautical/beach, but it does and your keep beautifully shows that!!!

@Cintia...yours is awesome, too!!! love your theme of "art"!!!

Beautiful portions everyone!! smiley

Thank you Dawn the palette is a great one to create variations as we are seeing I am loving all the creations coming out

Beautiful Kit @Cintia love how you have displayed it

I actually started with a patriotic theme then moved to a nautical theme. The colors just seemed to fit better. I'm stuck on my elements right now but hopefully I will get some inspiration soon. Great start to this train everyone!

I'm looking forward to your nautical theme, too, Tina!!!

Hello Everyone! I have finally decided to start selling my digital scrapbooking supplies for the first time in my store. Don’t worry! I am still going to offer freebies of coarse, but I feel like it is time to try my hand at it. I always participate in Bella Gypsy‘s Sneek Peaks (Random Giveaways). I love the idea of having scrapbookers get a chance to win a free kit before it is available. So, here is my try at that too!

This month, I am “sneek peaking” my first full kit intended for sale online: Land of the Free. It was a spin off of this month's blog train. I kept designing and couldn't stop. It turned into a full blown kit.

If you’d like a chance to win my kit before it’s for sale (for $4.99) just leave me a comment on my post here: http://amaravanlente.com/shop/land-of-the-free-sneek-peak/. June 30th at around 9 pm EST I’ll choose ONE winner using random.org and email the lucky person links to download the kit before it’s available for sale! Good luck!

I added some flowers to my contribution.

Download here

Download here

Here's my preview!

@Tina look forward to see your nautical kit

Love the flowers and your kit.
Thank you for the chance to win it.

Looking great everyone! I've downloaded the colour palette, and with more than 10 days to work on it.... LOL. I think I'll be able to participate this time.

Pages

Topic locked