July 2015 Blog Train - Final List

49 posts / 0 new
Last post
July 2015 Blog Train - Final List

***Only post in this thread if you are posting a link to your part for the blog train.***

If you'd like to leave comments, questions, thanks, etc, please do so in this post.

Please post the following in this thread:

1. Preview Image
  2. Link to your blog or direct link to the freebie if you don't have a blog.

Your part of the blog train does not need to be live until July 1.

Please note that if you are having problems with one of the links, please contact that designer directly. I have no control over their portions. Remember to be polite because they've worked hard to make something wonderful, for free. :)

Also, if you're claiming a spot for later, when you're ready to post your part, please post it at the end of the list so people can find it easily. I'll delete your reserve comment.

Find this part on my blog for free. Subscribers can download here.

Also a little something on Facebook. Subscribers can download here.

Reserving my spot! smiley

On my BLOG, July 1st!

Download on my blog from July 1st-31st!

Download from my blog

Available on my blog July 1

Available on my blog July 1

On my blog on the 1st of July

DigitalScrapbook.com subscribers can download my part HERE on DigitalScrapbook.com. Or you can visit MY BLOG.

To snag my portion, drop by my Facebook page. Or, if you're a subscriber, you can find it here on the DigitalScrapbook.com site as well. If you don't have a Facebook account or aren't a subscriber, feel free to shoot me an email and I'll send you a direct download link. smiley

Also, if you love the style of this mini make sure to check out my coordinating bundle.

Mine will be available on my blog July 1st.
I went with a waterpark theme, and I've added a few red elements because any waterpark has lifeguards, and orange just didn't work for that.

OOPS, it appears I've forgotten to shadow this preview...but I'm in no shape to rework it right now. It'll have to do. smiley

I was excited to participate for the first time this month. I may not often participate in the future but I did have a marvelous time putting this kit together. Links found here

Reserving a spot...

DOWNLOAD HERE

Blog Train Going Live on July 1st
Click Here for my BIG kit.LOL!!

These will be on my WordCritterCreative FB page beginning July 1 along with some bonus papers just for FB fans! (The bundle will be offered as one large DL as well as broken up into three smaller DLs). The mini-kit link is at the bottom of this post, but I hope if you're a Facebooker, you'll stop by and say hi and give me a "like" on my page and pick up the bonus papers. Love to hear from you all! Enjoy!

FB Fans Bonus Papers:

Mini kit Elements:

Mini kit Papers:

WordCritterCreative Summer Splash mini-kit

LOVE these colors! LOVE this train!! smiley

available on my blog

Mine will be live on my BLOG July 1st.

Well here goes nothing, my first blog train.

Download Here

Available on my blog HERE

Here is my contribution. It will be available at www.whitehallcrafts.com.

Mine can be found on my blog!

Here's my portion on my BLOG

Yah! Finally able to accomplish something and participate!

You can find it on my blog HERE.

Reserving my spot, might be late as I have been sick with a nasty cold smiley

Pages

Topic locked