July 2016 Blog Train - Working

35 posts / 0 new
Last post
July 2016 Blog Train - Working

Thanks everyone for the input on this palette and theme!

Please read the new guidelines before finishing your contribution.

Feel free to pin inspiration to our Pinterest board. If you'd like to be added to the board, please leave me a comment here (make sure you are following the board, or else I can't add you).

ACO file here

smiley

the bright colors are so happy

Ooh, I love this palette! I'm afraid I may go overboard again. smiley

Love the color palette smiley

I LOVE IT! smiley Can't wait to get started!

July is my Mom's Birth Month..She recently had a surgury and feeling little down by health..I will complete this kit and will show to her so that she can feel happy again..The title is very cheerful and refreshing..I have already made some papers and Journal Cards.. smiley

There are some beautiful colours in this palette, but I'm scratching my head and hoping for inspiration on this one! It probably doesn't help that Australia is just coming into our winter, whereas this is a very summery palette and theme!

Sherry, your papers are so bright and happy!

Robyn, why not make it a kit about wishing it was summer again?

Oh my gosh. I'm having so much fun with this one. This is what I have so far (I'm sure there will be more)...

Your work is awesome Amanda!!
I have made some Brads and frames...

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE FULL SET..

Amanda, I really love the fruits that you put in your pages. So summery, its awesome! Great work.

Thanks!

Lemonade! S2

I promise to make a nice lemonade just to activate my creativity.

Sounds like a good idea to me! I saw this one last week and I put it on my list to try out.

It's even blue-ish!

THank you for the recipe Jessica. I think I will try this. Love the coldrs in this Bt. Reminds me of a summer picnic by the water.

[img=640x640]PixelScrapperPreview copy by Cicera Tamara Fernandes, no Flickr[/img]

This was a non-stop design fest for me today. I started this morning and just finished now....and managed to keep my children alive.

Kayl, thanks for the ACO file!

This is going to be beautiful blogtrain.
Here's my part on Dea's designs

Oh, Erin....I like it~!!

If it weren't for a cloudy and cooler day, I still wouldn't be finished with this smiley

All kits are lovely smiley
I will try to do mine too!! smiley

thank you, Diane!

I have some papers done, I hope to make a few elements soon:)

I did get a few elements done:

Here's my contribution to this blog train!!!

Will be available at my blog for free from 1st July.. smiley

Here is my contribution for July's train - it will be available on my blog July 1.

When I hear the words "blue skies and lemonade", I immediately think "frozen lemonade in the North End, overlooking Boston Harbor". Add the blues and yellows from the color palette--also representative of "Boston Strong"--and this happened! Available on my blog July 1!

its my very first contribution for a blogtrain and hope it's ok...if there are wrong items, please let me know...
that's it, availible on my board July1

Hi ladies!
My part smiley

i had a good idea with where i was going but knew i needed some more items...thanks ladies for the inspiration to complete my kit!! i've been so busy with school and helping my daughters make jewelry for our etsy shop (links on my blog) that i almost forgot about it....oh yeah, and my oldest turns 13 Sunday. Celebrated with her today, she'll be with her dad for the weekend.

Pages

Topic locked