June 2015 Blog Train - Final List

48 posts / 0 new
Last post
June 2015 Blog Train - Final List

***Only post in this thread if you are posting a link to your part for the blog train.***

If you'd like to leave comments, questions, thanks, etc, please do so in this post.

Please post the following in this thread:

1. Preview Image
  2. Link to your blog or direct link to the freebie if you don't have a blog.

Your part of the blog train does not need to be live until June 1.

Please note that if you are having problems with one of the links, please contact that designer directly. I have no control over their portions. Remember to be polite because they've worked hard to make something wonderful, for free. :)

Also, if you're claiming a spot for later, when you're ready to post your part, please post it at the end of the list so people can find it easily. I'll delete your reserve comment.

Subscribers here.

On my blog:

On Facebook:

My part can be downloaded from June 1st HERE at DigitalScrapbook.com (subscribers only) and if you're not a subscriber, please download on MY BLOG.

Available on my blog

Here is my part:

You can download on my BLOG June 1st

Mine will be live on the blog June 1st. smiley

And a Facebook freebie:

Available from June 1st on my blog!

Very upset with the slanders placed against me here. I thought of taking the air kits, but people not to blame for third-party actions. However, register my inconfirmismo and discouragement with the work that both liked to do.

DOWNLOAD HERE

These are available for download during the Month of June at my blog: Erin Crouch Studio

oh my goodness, i really can't wait to use all these kits!! smiley

I know this is really late and I'm so sorry! But for any of you who enjoy the BBC show Sherlock, here is a kit to play with! smiley

My portion will be found here on June 1st for subscribers and here on Facebook as well. If you aren't a subscriber nor have Facebook, feel free to shoot me a message and I can go ahead and send a direct download link your way. smiley

Mine are available on my blog.

Hopefully my preview image works this time!

Available on my blog HERE A quick FYI, the writing on the paper showing on the far right is a letter written by Henry VIII.

Wow, all the kits are amazing. This is my contribution. It will be available in the commons and on my blog June 1st.

Available on my blog June 1:

Here is a better look at the papers:

Hello everybody!
My kit is available on my blog starting today.

[img=500x500]a-psJune15-BT-England-preview-dragonfire-cu by Dragonfire Graphics, on Flickr[/img]

This is the ONLY Commercial Use product that I have on this site. Three Tags for you to use as you wish, however, you cannot sell these tags alone. They must be included inside a kit. See my terms of use or ask me. Thank you. I really want you to enjoy using these tags!

Download here at the CLOUD!
Abbie

Here is my June kit. It is tagger size
you may download here https://www.dropbox.com/s/497vjpcvcs9s3kg/PS_Jun15_Kim_England.zip?dl=0

Here's my part, waiting for you on Dea's designs

Hi, available on my blog June 1st

My part will be on my blog June 1 HERE

Dropbox Download

Here is my preview, available on my blog Scrap Art Cafe June 1st

Please read alert under the below image!

I have expired the download on my blog as I have added this kit to my shop
where you can purchase it now, the shop link is on the blog post.

But for those of you at PS, here are the download links untill the end of June.

GET IT AT GOOGLE DRIVE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5NnGwjzUZ5KQlA1R1k1V2lIbk0/view?usp=sharing

or

GET IT AT 4 SHARED

http://www.4shared.com/zip/iV-kJ-Yuce/LondonBound.html

My sweetie is English, and there may be an international wedding and transatlantic move in my future if things keep going the way they have for the last couple of years...so my twist on the theme is "An English Wedding". I've done a crazy amount of painting this month, but it's turned out SO worth it! These will be available on my blog June 1.

Also, two templates in other posts, but they're linked in the main post so you can find them easily!

Hope you can use them!

You can download mine on my blog here!

Hello!
What beautiful kits you made ladies!
I just have a little mini to participate this month available on my blog on the 1st of June.

I went more with the pastel colors of this palette. Mine will be live on my WordCritter FB page on June 1 where I hope you'll stop by and say hi! For those who are not Facebookers, I will add a live link below on June 1.

PAPERS:

ELEMENTS:

Download bundle here.

Inspired by early British punk, I bring you "Anarchy in the UK," a mini kit perfect for scrapping your Camden Market punker pics from a trip to London, making a layout about a rebel teen, or declaring your own hardcore punk rock love to the world!

Subscribers can pick up their copy of this kit here and non-subscribers can find it on my blog through July 1st.

Pages

Topic locked