June 2016 Blog Train - Working

117 posts / 0 new
Last post

I love the palette, just not feeling very inspired right now smiley Maybe I can get some papers made....

Hi, my name is Kayl and I'm a paper making addict! - Certainly feels that way at times! smiley Excited for the July theme to be finalized so I can start obsessing with something new smiley

Oh, Kayl...I love everything you've done so far...especially like the map journal cards. Ummm...when do you sleep??

Because of the unseasonal cold weather, I was able to finish up this kit and the coordinating clusters this afternoon. I do wish it would warm up!

I do sleep sometimes!! Haha The joys of being a stay at home wife, I guess!

I'm happy you enjoy my creations smiley

I really love the owl/gear creation you made!

Diane, I'm in love with ALL of it!

i am having so much fun with this theme. i only went a few decades into the past and it gave me the opportunity to have all kinds of funny references back to the 70s. People who were around back in the 70s are going to laugh out loud at some of my elemental references to the past. Things like pet rocks. not the most beautiful kit but lol i hope!l.

Now the steampunk kit is here. I guess I'll have two mini-kits to share this time!

Kayl, your gears will go very nicely with this one!

[img=640x640]Preview_Tamara by Cicera Tamara Fernandes, no Flickr[/img]

Oh, Erin...that is great! I had a hard time wrapping myself around the gold colors, but you made it pop! Wonderful!

Thanks, Diane! smiley

Ah! Typewriters! I should have thought of that as I have 5 or 6 of them haha. Love the alpha, even how some of them appear old/worn/stained! Also despite an incredibly immense fear of dragonflies (ridiculous, I know) I love the key!

Thanks Kayl! smiley

@Tamara Fernandes: I love your take on this month's theme, the design is gorgeous!

Has anyone had issues with photoshop one day just being really pixelated?! A few days ago I was in PS and as I was editing a file, everything became pixelated. I closed and reopened photoshop but that didn't fix it, checked for graphics card updates, restarted my PC, nothing seems to help. I don't know if I accidentally did a keyboard shortcut (or if the cat did...he has a bad habit of keyboard sitting when we aren't home) If I save files, they appear fine! jpg, png, pdf, whatever! They all look great! It's just in PS that they are pixelated and just really bad. Any ideas?

*Edit: I am a windows 10 user and I use CS6 extended if that matters

Thank you, Daniela. I owe many thanks to DigitalScrapbook.com and Freepik.com for the CU Freebies templates.

I love Freepik !

I decided to make an alpha... smiley

Once again, everyone has posted some great previews which make me want to get into a download frenzy!! I made a paper bundle this time, consisting of 5 kits. Here are the previews:

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

I just chose the colours that appealed to me this time; big palettes like this one tend to overwhelm me, meaning I end up getting nothing done!

Your papers look great, Robyn! smiley

Thanks, Erin!

Gorgeous papers as always, Pauline!

I have just downloaded all the preview pictures onto my computer, so that I can drool over them until June! This is going to be a fantastic blog train, and I'm really looking to collecting everyone's beautiful art! smiley smiley smiley smiley

Here are a couple of paper packs I made.

OMG. it's almost June! Still gotta gamut check and zip it all up. Can't wait until June 10th when my school will finally be out for summer. (I'm the teacher, hehee.)

Love the postcards, Kathryn.

Thanks, Erin! smiley

ok i have a a kit that follows the theme but maybe not the colors...and an alpha that does follow the colors. i am considering making some more generic elements that match the alpha.... but well, here are my previews::

ok one more...and i'm done now lol!

I am not a very fan of past so I was silent but not lost!! I have something too.. smiley

will be available at my blog on 31st May..

Pages

Topic locked