June 2019 Blog Train - Final List

34 posts / 0 new
Last post
June 2019 Blog Train - Final List

If you'd like to leave comments, questions, thanks, etc, please do so in this post.

Please post the following in this thread:

1. Preview Image
  2. Link to your blog or direct link to the freebie if you don't have a blog.

Your part of the blog train does not need to be live until June 1.

Please note that if you are having problems with one of the links, please contact that designer directly. I have no control over their portions. Remember to be polite because they've worked hard to make something wonderful, for free. :)

Also, if you're claiming a spot for later, when you're ready to post your part, please post it at the end of the list so people can find it easily. I'll delete your reserve comment.

***Only post in this thread if you are posting a link to your part for the blog train.***

On the blog:

On Facebook:

I've created some cards for you this month to aid in telling your story on your pages.

DigitalScrapbook.com subscribers can download it here and if you're not a subscriber, you can also find it at my FB-page.

If you like these cards; there's also a coordinating mini kit that can be found here at the DigitalScrapbook.com website!

I hope you'll enjoy scrapping with it! smiley

Mine will be in my blog June 1st:

Available on my blog June 1:

On June 1st you can download this mini on my Antebellum Press blog or for DigitalScrapbook.com subscribers here.

Download from my blog...

Download from my blog.

PSJune19_TamaraF_Preview by Tamara Fernandes, no Flickr

Download from my BLOG

Link will be live on June 1st

Everything should be working fine. I switched from Dropbox to Google Drive because too many people were downloading the kit and my link just crashed.

Hi everyone!

I started this one like 4 days ago and I did way too much.... anyway. Here it is, it's my second one, I did Good Vibes in August of last year.

If you downloaded it before June 2nd 10:30 AM (EST), you might have a few errors in some tags. In the monthly tags, "March" was actually "mars", in French. I changed everything on my blog post, you can download the new kit (here or on my blog) or download the March tags only on my blog or by clicking right here.

Here are a few papers...

A few journaling cards...

And some elements (Doing this is NOT my strong suit at all, haha!

You can visit my blog or click right here to download the .zip file with everything in it!

Hope you like it! Don't hesitate to tell me if there are errors, there might still be, I'm so sorry!!

Download from my blog

Download HERE

my part in my blog ....1 june here : http://lady22.eklablog.com

[img][/img]

I have been wanting to make a Passover kit & figured this was the perfect chance since Passover is basically telling the story with food! Click here or on the preview for matzah!

Available on my blog The Rush Ranch, June 1st:

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

download

Live on my blog June 1st.

[img][/img]

Available on my Blog June 1.

Some fun little Traveler's Notebook templates (that also come in a special "extra-large" size for 12x12 scrappers) to help you tell your stories. Links will be live on June 1st.

Download these templates free on my blog, and DigitalScrapbook.com subscribers can download these templates along with Volume I, to make a complete album.

I had a really hard time with this theme so I just came up with some quotes on journal cards. I know it's not the type of storytelling the theme was probably referring to, but I like books and reading. smiley

Find at Brandi White Design

Available on my blog June1! Promethean Concepts

Here are my previews ... you can download my parts from Google Drive

Download the Datewheel elements here.

Download the first part ot the papers here and the second part here.

And a few additional elements here

AVAILABLE ON MY BLOG!

Download available HERE

Here's my part. Just click the image to go to the blog.

Pages

Topic locked