Mar 2021 Blog Train - Comments

30 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mar 2021 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until March 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

Thanks to everyone of you for your portions to the March blog train. Love them!

Thank you everyone for your lovely contributions to the blog train!

Thank you so much for this wonderdul blogtrain! smiley

Thank you everyone who has contributed so far! Love all the bright colors!

Absolutely love the palette for this month! Thanks to everyone who contributed with their talent 😊

Truly, this group of designers is top notch! Thank you, everyone!

I absolutely love these colorful bundles! Thanks so much! Happy crafting everyone! smiley

Thank you girls for your work! smiley The kits are beautiful!*heart*

Thank you!

Thank you for this blog train!

I love all of the cheery papers, ladies you are amazing.

Lovely contributions, all!

I'm also curious whether anyone else here is having trouble with the Dropbox linked ones? I was trying to go through and download everything today, but all of the Dropbox pages are coming up blank for me.

Thanks for such bright and wonderful papers!

Hello, thank you for these beautiful graphics. For me, Toolbox was perfect.

Love the palette and as always, the contributions were beautiful and diverse. Thank you!

Hello! Thank you everyone for your lovely contributions to the blog train! smiley smiley

Holy cow!! Once again, amazing stuff. Thank you all so very very much!

thanks so much to all designers )))))

Thank you so muchA. All kits are great !

thank you everyone for this great beginning to the month of March!! Superb!

Ladies the kits are just amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!!!

Help! I somehow seem to have deleted my portion of the March blog train from my Google Drive and I apparently didn't keep a copy. Would anyone who downloaded my Vintage Spring mini be able to zip it up and send it to me? Or upload it to MediaFire or Google Drive to share? I can't believe I did this!!

Hi, Tina! Have you received a response for this yet?!? I downloaded your kit, but I didn't keep all the elements, just some of them.
Would you like me to still send you a zip file of what I have? I have all 10 of the papers, and 6 elements. I'm sorry I didn't keep all the elements, I just only keep what I know I will use.

That would be great. I haven't heard from anyone else so that would be a help! I can probably recreate the rest, if I don't hear from anyone else! Thank you so much!

Such wonderful work ladies. Thanks so much for you goodies.

@Tina sent you a message. smiley

Got it -thanks, Jess! You ladies are the best.

NP! So glad you got it! smiley

Glad to be of help!