March 2014: In Progress

125 posts / 0 new
Last post
March 2014: In Progress

The theme is "Country Wedding." The blog train will go live on March 1, see here for more instructions.

Feel free to pin inspiration to our Pinterest board. If you'd like to be added to the board, please leave me a comment here.

If you'd like the glitter files (I made both seamless styles and 12x12 sheets), please email me at [email protected]

This palette comes courtesy of a few community members who have been hard at work creating this fun idea (see their inspiration here and here). I love the muted, spring colors and I hope you will too!

This is a beautiful color palette, can't wait to see what everyone creates! smiley

woohoo!!

Love! I must've totally missed the poll. Never even saw it. lol.

That is beautiful! Love those inspiration boards.

Love these colours! Can't wait to see the submissions.

I've seen the thread with this discussion and was getting really excited when someone mentioned doing this for the blogtrain. I LOVE this palette and the theme is fantastic!

I haven't participated before... how much do we create? Is it up to us? Love the palette!

I missed the poll also!! smiley But I was in for some blues anyway!

Hi Sarah... Yes, it's totally up to you how much you want to create. You can view past blog trains to get examples if you'd like. smiley

There wasn't a poll this month. This month was a special request for two of our members here at DigitalScrapbook.com. You can read through their thread HERE to get a little more info as far as specific things they would love to see. Of course, the outcome is completely up to you and what you're comfortable with. I love the whole idea!

What a nice idea!!! smiley

I love this color palette. Hmmmm.. might need to try my hand at making something. Never done anything before but you have to start somewhere, right?

Well....I have finished my portion already because....I had to much inspiration and had to stop somewhere....and I have to study these next months....so I have to focus on something else.....so wish everybody lot's of inspiration and fun no matter if you are a newbie or a veteran at this smiley

Maybe this part is going to be bigger or it stays like this....don't know yet smiley
But I can't waith to see your part of this train!!

What a gorgeous palette!! And I love, love the theme. I can't wait to get started on it!

@Nadia: Love it, what a fantastic starting!

pretty palette and specially like how it all started smiley
Nadia, thats a beautiful kit I specially like the flowers, very pretty smiley

Thanks Lórien and Annu!! Can't waith to see what others create!

Love this color palette and can't wait to create something for this great theme! Love your kit Nadia.

LOVE this color palette, can't wait to get started on this one!

Love the Colors. I will see what I can come up with. smiley

I will be interested to see what everyone comes up with for a wedding theme with these colors. I bet the kits will be beautiful.

I got inspired by the colors and I couldn't help it and finished
my portion today I really love the colors & this is what I came out!
"Country Wedding"
• • •

Available In My Blog By March 1st!

That is really pretty Samantha!! I am happy that I wasn't the only one that was so fast!!

Beautiful ladies! I'm still generating ideas and you two are already finished! It's a beautiful palette and I love how it came about.

Thank You Nadia, The colors were so inspiring that i couldn't help it smiley

Thanks Patricia, It's such a beautiful palette & I can't wait for the blogtrain to start!
Good Luck on yours!

I had the same feeling!! After all that soft pink tones I was really inspired by the blue and purple. smiley

Gorgeous pallette! Love it! I'm in, at least for a small mini kit. I've been trying to get vacation photos from 2012 done, but I keep getting side tracked with designing. One of these days I must put my nose back on the grindstone! smiley

Gorgeous Samantha

Nadia- I got inspired by the colors, something different from what i have been doing.. i love the palette very much!

Pages