March 2014: In Progress

125 posts / 0 new
Last post

Wow, so many contributions are already done! Yet again, everything is gorgeous...and I'm loving the color contrast from the last blogtrain. Looking forward to putting something together. smiley

Lizanne and Shawna should have lots to choose from for their albums. I am almost finished with mine and have been able to incorporate a few of the ideas from the Pinterest boards. I did have trouble finding lilacs--but lots of pretty purple flowers. I'll post soon. Everything so far is wonderful and different. It's always interesting to see what everyone comes up with.

Wow!! I just took another trip through the site...what gorgeous kits!! I can't wait to get all these amazing pieces. We do have some great designers here...all different...all talented.

I love the way the kits are so unique but all work together perfectly. It's always a good sign when people can't seem to find a stopping place. Shows the popularity of the theme and/or colors. I personally love both.

Haven't finished mine yet - I can't seem to stop creating papers!! I finally eliminated a few that just didn't seem to fit my idea, but I'm still left with 12. Now to get some elements made so I can get it posted.

Looking forward to collecting all the parts so I can make more layouts for my family history. This color scheme is a perfect fit for what I already have completed.

Wow! Everyone smiley Lots of awesome kits. I haven't been on here in the last few day. Got a new computer. So you know what I am doing! LOL Downloading all my programs. This is going be another great! Train.

Love the colors. This time, my part will be on my blog. I may put it up early, but for now, it's not available yet.
pamela

Hello everyone,

Here is my portion:

These finished pieces are beautiful ladies! I can already tell that this month's blog hop is going to be one of my favorites. I absolutely Love the colors and the theme.

I'm going to split my kit into two parts.
each part has 3 papers and 4 elements together they make the preview shown.
part one: download at Arizona Girl blog
part two: download at Arizona Girl facebook page

I'm doing this to see if it helps lower my chances of being pirated.

Everything looks beautiful ladies. I'm just getting my PC back, so I can't participate in this one. But I'm so ready to get back to work. I'll be in the April one for sure!!! ^.^

Here's mine, links on my blog will be live on the 1st of March.

@Jeanet, you portion is absolutely gorgeous!

Beautiful work ladies, thumbs up to all of you!! smiley

There are so many gorgeous kits here, I can't wait for the train to leave the station.
Here is my contribution-it will be available on my blog:

here is mine it is on my blog for download now
http://joyscreations2013.blogspot.com/

About these posts........WOW!!!
I may not possess the talent to make kits, but I sure do appreciate all the designers' work!!!!

Tasanee, Joyce and Anita: don´t forget this is NOT the sign up thread. When people is going to visit the blog train, they´re not going to this post. This is a chatter thread for in-progress, and we show our previews just to keep each other´s motivated. If you don´t post in the official thread, that will be comming around the 26th, you´re not really into the blog train, even if you indeed have your portions on your blogs...

I haven't been able to participate this month but I am in awe of the beautiful and creative kits people have shared so far.

What happened to February?! I know it is two days shorter, but I swear someone has turned those two days into two weeks... I think I am going to run late this month... But I'm seeing lots of goodies to keep people busy downloading for the entire month of March! Beautiful work ladies!

I know what you mean Melo! smiley I was so busy with work these past weeks that I haven't had the time to even get started on my part for this blog train. My head does run over with ideas however, so I do still really would like to make something, but I'm afraid I will be running late too this month... From what I've seen so far it's going to be once again a huge train full of beautiful goodies! Great job ladies!

This will be available on my Facebook Page on March 1.

I know this isn't the place to post but I will be late again putting mine on the final list due to my husband being in the hospital for the next 3 days. Here's my contribution. I will post to the final list when I can.

[img][/img]

Here is mine ready to go live march 1;)

The kits so far have blown my mind. Great job!

Finally finished my previews. Whew! Been a busy month. Everything looks so great here. It's gonna be a great BT. smiley

Blog Freebie:

Gonna put some journal cards on my Facebook page as well.

Here is my portion. It's a small one since I just recently joined the site and only had a little bit of time to get it done.

@Melo @Sharon-Dewi: I may get late too! I´ll try hard to have it finished by the 28th noon, but not sure... Too many unexpected (good, but time-taker) surprises this month...

Whew, the time DID go by sooo fast. I've spent the last two days trying to come up with something. I really love French Country style, so I was kinda going for that, but I don't know, in the end, it ended up being a hodgepodge of different ideas,haha. I LOVE all the contributions so far, the different variations are awesome, yet they all go together....This is gonna be yet another fabulous blogtrain!! Here is the preview of my part...

o.m. gooooodnesssss!!!! i am gettin' so stinkin' exited the closer we get to March 1st... i just might explode into a billion pieces ladies. you are all doing such a wonderful job!!! smiley

Can anyone help me to QC two templates? I´m not sure if I´ll finish the mini kit to enter the blog train tomorrow, so If I don´t I´ll offer the templates istead, and I would love a double check as I don´t want to risk leaving jagged edges behind...

by the way, Liz, I´m still willing to QC your papers. send it anytime -

I can help Lorien. You can send me the download link or email me at [email protected]. I'll have time today to look at them. smiley

Oh, thank you, Lorien - I saw your earlier post about being bogged down, so I didn't want to burden you... I'll try to send you an email sometime tomorrow night (Sat.), as the family & I have some plans during the day.

Pages