March 2015 Blog Train: Final List

52 posts / 0 new
Last post
March 2015 Blog Train: Final List

***Only post in this thread if you are posting a link to your part for the blog train.***

If you'd like to leave comments, questions, thanks, etc, please do so in this post.

Please post the following in this thread:

1. Preview Image
  2. Link to your blog or direct link to the freebie if you don't have a blog.

Your part of the blog train does not need to be live until March 1.

Please note that if you are having problems with one of the links, please contact that designer directly. I have no control over their portions. Remember to be polite because they've worked hard to make something wonderful, for free. :)

Also, if you're claiming a spot for later, when you're ready to post your part, please post it at the end of the list so people can find it easily. I'll delete your reserve comment.

Find my blog here. Panda Love!

Reserving my spot! smiley

The alphas are a separate download, and both portions are live at my blog now.

Reserving a spot. smiley

My portion of the train will go live on the 1st, both on my Facebook Page and right here for DigitalScrapbook.com subscribers.

If you like the look of the freebie, make sure to drop by and check out the full bundle. It will be going live this coming Tuesday (March 3rd). smiley

Find the link for all 3 kits on my blog HERE

Find my part here on the 1st...

Pick it up on my blog beginning March 1.

Here is my part of the train.

Find this main part on my blog: Isa's Place

And you can get this Add On on my Facebook Page: Facebook

Go to my blog to download, will be up 1:st of mars smiley

Available on my blog March 1:

Download from my blog HERE or if you are a DigitalScrapbook.com subscriber download on the site HERE.

You can download from my blog starting March 1.

I have never participated in a blog train before, and am not really sure I know what I am doing smiley I would welcome any comments or advice.

Click here for the zip file:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30155314/PSBTMar15_whdesigns/PSMar15-whdesigns.zip

***Link has been fixed**** Sorry about that smiley

***I just realized that the journal cards had not made it into the file when it was compressed, so they have now been added.

Available on my blog March 1, 2015
(Blogger's scheduler didn't work, but the link should work now!)

two downloads for this kit, one is papers only, the other is elements and alpha.
Clicking on the link above or the images below will take you to my blog. Thanks!

My Blog--->click Here

I have made a Full Sized and a Tagger Size kits,my kits are huge,i just can't stop adding once i get started.I know you'll enjoy this kit and have fun with it.I chose a Zebra because i always wanted to do a Zebra print kit and this was the first thing that popped into my brain.
March 1st the train leaves,don't be late we will be stopping at the zoo and checking out all the different animals.

This is my first ever Scrapbook Kit, I hope you all like it, my biggest difficulty was how to arrange all the elements on the kit's preview, please let me know if you have any tips or feedback on that.
I dedicate my first kit to my older daughter who loves foxes smiley it will be available at my blog Geeky Shy Mama on March/1st. Unfortunately I did not have time to do the vintage fox version, but I will go back to that idea as soon as possible, so keep an eye on my blog smiley

Ok, I think I did everything correct:) I know we are supposed to keep them small, but this is my first kit. What can I say I had fun making stuff.

here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c2f4tg9fyaqrebo/PSMarch2015_Jen%20Leighton_Animal%20Kingdom_Grass%20Curl%20Paper.zip?dl=0

here

here

here

Got it done. Since March is an adopt a rescue bunny. I decided to make a bunny kit. It's going to be available on SID's blog on March 1st.

You can find mine on my BLOG

Will be available on my blog March 1st!

So excited to be contributing for the very first time! Part 1 on my blog Happy Rain Or Shine as of March 1st, and Part 2 on my Facebook page. smiley

Part 1

Part 2

Here is my li'l part of the Animal Kingdom: Peacocks.

Find it March 1st on my blog: Imagine That! Digis by Kris

I wound up making a bundle out of this months theme and named it "Furry Friends- Kitty"!! You will have to check that out HERE at DigitalScrapbook.com on Saturday, Feb. 28th.:) For my part of the blog train, I decided to make a mini kit that coordinates with the bundle, and some 3x3 cards to go with it!!
You can pick those parts up on my blog HERE, or subscribers can grab the mini kit HERE and the 3x3 cards HERE at DigitalScrapbook.com also being released on Saturday, Feb. 28th!!

Here's mine, available on my blog

my blog

My first time participating! I went with frogs.

You can download it on my blog, Anliena Designs.

Because I'm trying to work on my illustration skills, I drew 4 animals--a giraffe, a lion, a dog and a worm (yes, but it's a CUTE worm!) to offer you illustrations and their corresponding stamps, along with a heart for some um...animal love...and some generic borders. Stop by my WordCritter Creative FB page where you can find the link, or pick it up below the previews. Either way, I hope you stop by and say hi! I like to hear what you like best and how you hope to use it!

Illustrations:

Borders:

Download here from copy: https://copy.com/gqnEQGNFnGS3IFqV

Available on my blog March 1st

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Pages

Topic locked