May 2015 Blog Train - Comments

58 posts / 0 new
Last post

This month’s blog train is Awesome I love the color pallet and theme and the kits are amazing great job everyone!!!

I would like to thank Vidia for telling me about the layout challenge area (I did not know it was there...) and for her beautiful 'Begin Anew' renewal kit, 'awesome' (lol)

And I would like to thank Sheila Reid for her beautiful kit, the colors are so soft and dreamy!

Also, (last one) I looked at all the kits posted, and they are all wonderful...I can only make a few elements at a time so I know there's a lot of hard work put in each kit...Thank You everyone!

LOL @ Nina for using "awesome." You're quite welcome! smiley Enjoy it, and the layout challenge area!

What a treasure trove! The designers offered a charming interpretations of the theme. I love all the flowers and soft colors. Thanks to all those who used their talents for us.

So many awesome kits, loved something from each. Can't wait to create with them. Thank you all.

Thanks for the lovely kits, they are great. Love the theme this month.

The colors, the prints, the vectors are all really lovely congratulations to all the beautiful creations

Thanks for all your lovely and generous work ladies!
Just had a question...I find it confusing when someone says they are "reserving a spot". Does that mean I have to come back later and scroll to see who has added their links where they reserved, Or are new links always added at the end?

Hello!
You will have to come back later and see what will be posted in the "reserved spot".
Not great, because you have to see all the pages and not just the latest smiley

Theoretically, they are supposed to create a new post at the end, and the original 'reserved' post is then supposed to be deleted, but it doesn't always happen! So, yes, you would have to go through the whole thread smiley

Exceptional work this month from everyone! smiley

This turned out to be one of my favorite color palettes and all the designers did wonderful work. Thank you to all for the time and effort you spend designing these goodies for us (ME!) to enjoy.

I am at the talent and how different everyone's kits can be when given one set of colors. TY so much for sharing.

Lovely kits! Thanks so much for all your hard work. The imaginative and creative ideas you all used to create all these kits are amazing! Love the colors, the papers, and elements are just perfect! Can't wait to finish downloading so I can get SCRAPPING !!!!!

To every person who shared in the Renewal blog train, you did an excellent job, even the person who hated the colors!LOL I loved looking at the different parts. I truly love the color pallette and I thank all who worked so hard and shared so freely.

I really want to thank all the designers for their wonderful work and generosity, and to participate in this fantastic May Blogtrain!!!

@Holly - I live in central Italy, so travel to Milan is not that big of a deal, and it was for business so I didn't get to do any sightseeing. LOL! It was terribly hot and humid, too, so every evening when I got back to the hotel I almost passed out on the bed. It was a huge effort just to get dressed for dinner and go downstairs to the restaurant.

Coming home again seemed like a vacation, although I am still putting in a lot of hours each week. They are talking about hiring me full time, and although the money would be so nice, I would have a lot less time for design. I can't decide if I'm happy about it, or not. LOL!

So glad that we have a full month, to be able to download these beautiful contributions! Maybe I'll get to it this weekend, or next.

The colour palette is gorgeous & all the contributions are beyond stunning. smiley Thank you so much ladies for sharing your beautiful designs. smiley

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Journal cards! Thank you!

Love the color theme of May BT and the participants have done beautiful works.

I adore this month's palette & all the lovely kits. Thank you SO much to all the designers!

It was a lovely train! Erin Riley your papers are beautiful! Thanks for sharing everyone!

TYVM for the lovely BT, the colors are awesome. Special thanks for a few ladies who made huge mega kits and share with us. Gorgeous kits in vintage style and for all many thanks for sharing your artwork.

Thanks so much

This was a tough month for me physically - especially with all the events at my eldest son's school - but I somehow managed to grab part of this blog train.... And I'm so glad I did, because the stuff was beautiful! I'd like to thank all the designers for their lovely contributions! smiley

Absolutely gorgeous kits! Love them all....Thank you everyone!

Pages