May 2015 Blog Train - Working

135 posts / 0 new
Last post

Amanda, I love your designs!
Robyn, Thanks so much for your lovely comments! Your plentiful designs are awesome!

If I could jump up and down while still typing at the computer, I would!!!!!! Because every time I come back to this thread, there are more and more gorgeous kit previews to drool over! I am so excited about this blog train - I think that it's going to be absolutely beautiful and, probably my favourite one since I've been coming here! If you would like to pop over to my Freebie Thread, I've just posted previews of my entire Renewal bundle (12 kits!)

EDIT: I forgot to say that the previews are in post #217, if you don't want to wade through all the pages!!!

So I was on Pinterest pinning to the PS Blog Train board and I noticed the Pantone Color Palette of the Year is very similar to the May Blog Train palette! Was that the intent? LOL!!

Your papers are lovely Amy!

Yay! I'm so happy we have this palette for May! I voted for it when we had to choose between this one and the blues/yellows for April, and I was so sad when it wasn't chosen. Thank you for making it May's palette. Now my only design issue for May will be "what to leave out?" instead of "what can I make with this???" Yayyyy!!!

PS: Some really lovely kits so far, ladies. I love them!

Love these colors, so I'm going to begin working on some things. I can't seem to get away from the "spring" theme when I think of "renewal", so that's what I'm going to go with.

Beautiful work so far, ladies!

-Lisa

Life is crazy right now but I simply had to do something with these gorgeous colors, so here is a mini kit. If I can, I will get a few journal cards done as well smiley

I love your kit, Dawn! It's so pretty! This is going to be such a beautiful train to collect - everybody has been doing such beautiful work!

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Very cute Dawn!

Well, in the spirit of Renewal, I decided to delete my old kit and start over again, and I can say I'm pleased with my result! I didn't like the old one because it was way too much color and variation for me to make coordinating elements, therefore I remade it into something you can coordinate and mix and match. I hope you like it, will be posting on May 1st!

Very nice Amy!

And here are a few journal cards smiley The mini kit and the journal cards will be available on my blog May 1st

Good on you, Amy, for having the courage to get rid of something that wasn't working for you. Your new kit is beautiful in its simplicity - just lovely!

These beautiful colours seem to have inspired everyone to create some gorgeous kits - I'm so looking forward to collecting it all!

smiley smiley smiley smiley 's to every one of you!

So many pretty things!

@Dawn - I love your kit and journal cards. Maybe I will do some journal cards for my Facebook part. I'm still trying to decide.

Here is the part that goes on my blog. This was easy. I pulled it all together in less than 24 hours, which is very strange for me. LOL

Well this will have to be my last blog train for awhile. Our lil boy is due last day of May and I know I will be pretty busy thereafter getting to know him. smiley

I have been really enjoying all the different submissions so far! Look forward to seeing the whole train in May! smiley

My take on this theme Renewal is Spring Cleaning. In Victorian times May was the month set aside for spring cleaning since the weather was more stable than it would have been in March or April. Here is a preview...

I am soooo loving everyone's portion of this months blog train so far....Here's a preview of mine!!

Everything looks great, ladies! I hope to get mine posted soon. Stephanie, I think we've had similar ideas...when I saw these colors, I thought of tulips, too! smiley

I haven't done a blog train in a while, but here is mine. It won't be posted on my blog until the first.

These are all so beautiful!

love, love, LOVE, L O V E your kit, Karry!!!

Here is a sneak peek of mine. I started making a mini-kit and this was my first preview. However, it has grown a bit, so I'm making a preview for the patterned papers, the solid papers, the elements, the overlays/stamps, and the quick pages!

This much is lovely Erin and I'm sure the rest will be also. Thanks for the CU!!

Here is my contribution. I started to do just a small kit but it kind of multiplied.

"I started to do just a small kit but it kind of multiplied."

Phyllis, you're not the only one that happens to! smiley

Your kit is lovely, by the way - as usual!

Robyn, What a great idea! I need to come up with pre-made license tags so I can just slip it in. Thanks for the tip. xoxox Beth

Thank you, Robyn. I really appreciate your comment.

Very Pretty!

You're welcome, Beth & Phyllis!

Pages

Topic locked