May 2019 Blog Train - Comments

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
May 2019 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until May 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

Please forgive my ignorance, but WHAT is a blog train and HOW does it work? smiley

I am not a designer so I wont be joining in, but I just want to know what is happening... smiley

Thanks.

@Robynne a blog train is open to anyone who wants to contribute. A palette and usually a theme are selected for that month and anyone can work from it. Most people host their parts from a blog which is why its called a blog train. Tho there are some who just give the download link directly.

All you have to do is wait till the train goes live [for DigitalScrapbook.com thats the 1st of each month] and then hop around to the different links to download the different contributions. In the end you have a rather large coordinating kit. Hope that answers your questions! smiley

Yes, that answers my question very nicely, Jessica. Thank you so much. smiley

There will be a lot of spring cleaning photos this year, to scrap with the beautiful elements and papers of this blogtrain!
Thank you very much, ladies!

Thank you, everyone, for these sweet kits! Gotta go do some "cleaning".....at least I gotta go take some photos of it! LOL

Thank you to all the designers who participated this month. All the creations are wonderful. Maybe this will inspire me to stop putting off the Spring Cleaning I need to do and actually do it so I can memory keep it. smiley

Thank you everyone for your amazing contributions to the blog train!

Thank you for the amazing talent y'all have shared with us this month. I am not sure I have photos to scrap with these beauties, but I know I can journal!

Thank you, everyone!

Thank you everyone for your lovely contributions!

smiley What a great idea for this month's blog train and Thank you so very much to each and every one who shared their talent and designed such a wonderful kit for us all. God Bless smiley

Has anyone had trouble getting Tamara Fernandes part? When I click on BLOG it brings me to the blog train forum. I tried contacting but didn't get a reply so thought Id ask here. Thank you for anyone's help

@Tabitha Here is her blog link http://tamarices.blogspot.com

Thank you very much for your help smiley

This is the first time I've ever had the pleasure of browsing a blog train! I want to thank everyone for their generosity. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations.

Thank you so, so much for all your wonderful gifts! smiley smiley