Nov 2013 Blog Train: Comments

51 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nov 2013 Blog Train: Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until November 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

Wow! what beautiful kits so far...this may be the best one yet.

I agree with Linda!

Will there be a list of all the participants for us to put on our blogs?

Hi Karen,

For previous blogtrains we always refer back to the Pixelscrapper thread, although there have been some members who volunteered to make the list - as the blogtrain grows bigger and bigger this is quite a job! You are not obliged to publish a list (or volunteer to make one smiley), a link back to the signup post would be very helpful though!

I am so happy that the blog trains are every month now and getting bigger and bigger! smiley I saw some awesome kit's for the Vintage train. smiley smiley smiley Huge THANK YOU smiley

For everyone who wants to participate in the trains: don't hesitate to join. It doesn't matter if you are a designer or not.
It doesn't matter how much elements you make or how much papers.
The goal is to share and have a bigger kit with lots of different things in it at the end. And to learn (if you want to design).
You can read about the details in the Forums. You can read about the schedules here.

Thank you Karen for making a list. It is appreciated. Looks like some wonderful kits.
Rose

Phew, I finished my part for the blog train in the nick of time (extracting my heart shaped doily took me forever smiley) and I'm so glad that I was able to participate in this months' blog train! I already took a quick look at everyone's contributions and have seen so many wonderful things. I will be spending this afternoon happily downloading all these amazing parts. Thanks in advance for all the hard work ladies!

Everyone did such a great job! I need more storage space...lol! Thank you everyone for all the creative portions. So many styles and designs to work with. smiley

Wonderful kits from everyone. I'll be days unpacking them all. Thanks to all the talented designers who contributed.

Today is so much fun!! Love all of the BT contributions!

fabulous job everyone!!!! smiley

What an awesome train! Loved all the kits and thanks for sharing.

Such beautiful contributions from everyone! I love this theme and color palette and all the creative takes on "Vintage." smiley

love it.. can't wait to get started.. thank you everyone.

Love the Vintage Look. Beautiful Talented Ladies, Thank you!

Hey ladies!
I have updated the link.. I am so sorry it wasn't working.
I'm still new at the ftp stuff
Bre

Great job on the list Karen, that must have taken you all day! The train is huge this month... and I have seen some very very pretty things!

How exciting, such awesome designs, I think the blogtrains keep getting better and better everytime!!

I just want to say thanks to everyone for participating! It's going to loads of fun putting layouts together with this super kit!

Thank you so much for the kits. They're amazing.
Happy DSD everyone

Love the Hop. I am unable to get the download for number 18 & 33. Can you let me know if there is a problem with the link?

Thanks so much to everyone for their portions and hard work!!!!

I see some wonderful kits on this train. Great work everyone! Love it.

Everyone did such a great job smiley

Thank you so much for the wonderful treats!

Still unable to get #33 part of the blog. Can anybody help me?

What a beautiful blog train once again smiley, I got so many kind comments from people telling me that they LOVE IT!!!
That makes me so happy and puts a smile on my face smiley
Thank you to all the people who actually takes time to leave a love note smiley

Hi, Deona. Here is Karen's blog address for this train. http://kjddesigns.wordpress.com/category/blog-trains/

And if you scroll down and click on the preview image, it takes you to 4Shared and an active download link. Hope that helps.

(On the 404 Error page, if you look at the links above the error message, there is a link to "blog trains." That is how I found the actual link for you.)

I tried my link today and it wasn't working so I fixed it. I don't know why it stopped working because when I first posted, it worked. Oh well, it is fixed.

I loved receiving everyone's contributions. Thank you to all.

Thank you Holly for posting my blog link for Deona.

Finally got all the parts of the train! What a gorgeous bunch of kits!!! I think the trains are getting better and better. Thanks to everyone for all their hard work. I can't wait to see what we get in December. I've been working on my part...and already thinking about January! smiley

Pages