Nov 2020 Blog Train - Working

30 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nov 2020 Blog Train - Working

The themes listed are OPTIONAL. You are free to choose whatever works for you. Also, you don't have to use all the colors.

Please read the new guidelines before finishing your contribution.

Please make sure this logo is visible on your preview:
DigitalScrapbook.com Blog Train Logo

Tricia, I do like your kit.... I might try and design something that will work with what you have done if you do not mind?

@Anne-Marie, that would be great. smiley Looking forward to seeing what you design.

Here is my part

Oooo I love those papers!

Many thanks for the ACO, Elizabeth.
Beautiful kits, ladies. smiley

I LOVE the idea of mustaches and boy theme (Afterall, I have 4 boys). So here is a paper that I am creating. I will update this photo with the kit when I have completed it. smiley

Love the color pallet. Love Bina's kit - so pretty. Super job Lisel! Great pumpkins Nili.

I’ve been struggling with this palette. You guys are smashing it. Fab looking kits.

I've been struggling with trying to come up with a theme that works, too. A few of the things I've noted, in case anyone else is also having trouble:

• This palette could work for a combination Thanksgiving/Christmas kit.
  • The large number of tan and brown shades could also work for skin/hair tones for a multi-ethnic kit focused on people or makeup.
  • Autumn/winter forest with animals could be an option.
  • Just the red, blue, black, white, and maybe one tan and a green could work for US Election Day.
  • November is "Awareness Month" for Diabetes, Epilepsy, Lung Cancer, COPD, Gluten-Free Diet, Alzheimer's, and a number of other diseases. Most of their awareness ribbon colors (or close approximations) are represented in this palette.
  • It's Family Stories Month and Memoir Writing Month, as well as NaNoWriMo (Nat'l Novel Writing Month).
  • Dear Santa Letter week is the first week of November. Other "week" themes during the month include Family, Games & Puzzles, Random Acts of Kindness, Young Readers, and Hunger/Homelessness Awareness.
  • Daylight Savings time ends the first weekend of November in the US. There's always potential for a mini there.
  • Dia de Los Muertos, All Souls Day, Fountain Pen Day, Carl Sagan Day, the US Marine Corps Birthday, Origami Day, Red Lipstick Day, Diwali, Int'l Girls Day, World Diabetes Day, Homemade Bread Day, Nat'l Apple Cider Day, Mickey Mouse Day, the Great American Smokeout (smoking cessation day), Name Your PC Day, Canada's National Red Mitten Day, Humane Society Day, Mother Goose Day, Celebrate Your Unique Talent Day, National Hat Day, Black Friday, National Mason Jar Day, Personal Space Day, and Stay Home Because You're Well Day all strike me as things that could easily inspire at least a minikit, while working within the palette.

My big issue is having TOO MANY POTENTIAL OPTIONS!!

Super list of options. Thank you Holly!

Holly, you crack me up! LOL!

Oh my. That is a lot of stuff for November. Thanks for the list!

Some of those ideas are certainly things I am interested in so I’ll have another play around with those ideas in mind. Thank you!!

Holly: Some ideas smiley

Thank you, Robin! smiley

OMG Holly! Thank you soooo much for the great list!!!

You're all entirely welcome; like I said, I have so MANY options that deciding which one to do is my problem!

If even 5-10 of those ideas get used, this blog train will end up being super-flexible and usable for all KINDS of different scrapbooking projects!

I forgot that I could reply to your actual comment now! That's so cool! And thank you for your comment! smiley

smiley smiley smiley

Holly, your list is terrific. Ummm...Fountain Pen day? I must lead a sheltered life smiley

Here is my very Aussie kit:

Robin> smiley Thank you.
Anne-Marie: Love your Australian kit smiley

[img][/img]

ok, beautiful palette ! My part in my blog ...1 November https://i91.servimg.com/u/f91/10/08/05/77/lady2104.jpg

All is looking beautiful ladies!

I chose a kind of traditional fall theme smiley .

Beautiful kits everyone! I went with an Autumn theme too.