Oct 2014 Blog Train: Working

114 posts / 0 new
Last post

Well, I didn't really think that I would actually do this - but here is a preview of what I've come up with...

[img][/img]

(All the papers shown, but only a few of the word strips and one of the quotes.)

What a wonderful work you are doing people!!! You inspired me!! smiley Here is my part:

@Robyn...your papers are gorgeous, love the heart with the word art!

@Cintia...your elements are so cool and the papers are beautiful!

Thank you, Dawn!

I have to say that I think this is shaping up to be a simply stunning blog train this time. EVERYONE seems to be truly inspired by the rich, varied colours in the palette, and I can't wait to start collecting! I think you've all outdone yourselves this time!

Robyn, love your kit!!! I got brave and am working on one. Eek!

-Lisa

@ Robyn ~ Lovely job! smiley

@ Cintina ~ Nice! Love the owl artist! Too cute!

Hi everyone, your kits all look amazing - and I can't believe how fast everyone is! Here is mine -[url][/url]

@Jessica & Lisa - THANK YOU for your lovely comments! I really appreciate them! smiley

@Helen, your kit is so beautiful! I love the gold glitter touches!

Thanks so much Dawn!

@Debbie Sharman - I love it! Thanks for making it "CU ok"!! smiley

[img][/img]

Here is mine I put a lot of extras into this one. Enjoy!
Link will be posted on my blog the first day of the train;)

A lot of awesome kits for the October blog train already. Way to go;)

Who's counting down to 1st October? I know I am! smiley

@Erin ..thank you . I would rather be creating than policeing if its being used in the right manner to my terms

@Sara, what an adorable kit!!

@dawn-there can NEVER be too much word art!! Have at it! smiley

Ladies all the contributions are wonderful.

@Sara your squirrels are so cute!
@Debbie I love your leaves border
@Karry Your kit is gorgeous. I love all the elements
@Citia love the little owl
@Helen I love your journaling cards

Here is my little contribution.

Falling for Fall Mini Kit by Ania D. Archer, on Flickr

Thanks @Ania - your hedgehog is adorable!

I'm in love with this color theme!!! I can't wait to download all these beautiful kits! Here is mine smiley

Everything looks so great!! I am so exciting to start hopping. I will have mine up soon (really big one in the works this time), college has been killing me lately.

I love what everyone is coming up with!

@Helen ~ love the glitter elements!
@Sara ~ very cute kit!
@Ania ~ love all the woodland creatures!
@Jessica ~ very pretty kit!

Great kits! I know I'm looking forward to October. Our weather here is already turning chilly and so it will be nice to have some more fall themed kits to use! smiley

Okay, this is my first ever blog train entry. I'm still learning how to work this train once it goes live lol!

Ginger that paint palette is adorable!

Thank you, Patricia! smiley

This is one gorgeous blog train, actually one of the best I've seen since I found DigitalScrapbook.com! smiley

@Ginger - I LOVE those gorgeous leaves!
@Lisa - what stunning papers, especially the swirly ones!
@Jessica - your subtle gold & glitters! So many designers go a bit over the top with glitter for me, but you've shown that it can actually be stylish, too!
@Ania - I love the soft watercolour effect you have created, and those sweet little woodland creatures!
@Sara - It's a toss-up, but I think my favourite element is your blue frame - super-cute!
@Helen - I don't usually like striped papers, but I love yours, with their little leafy sprigs!
@Cintia - That little owl is such a cutie-pie, and your papers are just beautiful!

Well done, everyone! smiley

Thanks @Jessica, I went a little glitter crazy!

@Robyn - thank you!

I'm loving all these fall colored kits!

-Lisa

Pages

Topic locked