Oct 2015 Blog Train - Working

149 posts / 0 new
Last post

Teenage life must be off my radar these days. Thinking about my own teen years and those of my children, my one and only thought was "Thank God I don't have to do that again". So, with chaotic thoughts of the late 60's and early 70's and the late 90's, here's what I came up with.

I finally took time to look through everyone's contributions (I don't like to look before I create so that what I come up with comes from within me and not influenced by what others are doing…odd I know but that is how I roll smiley ). I see that I went in a completely different direction, and it doesn't fit with the cheerful creations of everyone else (sigh). Sorry everyone, I guess Halloween was influencing me smiley

@Diane... I am in love with your watercolor graffitis!!

@Dawn, variety is the spice of life.

Erin...thanks!

Dawn, the teen zombies are great! Very creative. I love it when people can not only whistle their own tune, but also allow the rest of us to dance to it!

thank you Erin and Diane smiley

Dawn, I think your teen zombies are perfect!
Dianne, I really like your kit!

I think I did, right? Now, just what you expect the correct forum to add again this preview and insert the download link?

[img=640x640]PSOct2015_TamaraFernandes_preview copy by Tamara Fernandes, no Flickr[/img]

PSOct2015_TamaraFernandes_papers_1_preview by Tamara Fernandes, no Flickr

PSOct2015_TamaraFernandes_papers_2_preview by Tamara Fernandes, no Flickr

Dawn, I was trying to figure out how to work zombies in to mine but then got away from it. I'm glad someone got it! It's practically a family joke with my boys that when the zombie apocalypse hits, they're going to grandmas house beacause she has been stockpiling toilet paper for years!

Diane, your graffiti is great!

Tamara, really nice kit. I especially like the brads.

Thank you Betsy and Olesya.

I made a quickpage this time .

Thank you, Olesya. I kinda fought the zombie idea when it hit me, but finally gave in to it when no other inspiration would come. I really wanted to stick with something for boys. Anyway, I love what everyone has created, all the contributions will be so versatile and I truly appreciate the kind support for my crazy take on the theme smiley

Thank you, Olesya.

This month, a set of photo mats. Will be available on my FB Page Oct. 1.

Julie! Those photo mats are soooo cool!

smiley Thanks Erin!

Julie, your photo mats are so fun! Really unique!

Thanks Betsy! I try to do as many unique elements as possible for every blog train. Glad you like them.

Wow!! All these contributions are all soooo awesome!! I'm especially IN LOVE with the paint by Diane Miller post #122!! I just can't get over how all the different varieties from everyone really come together to make an especially awesome "teenager" blog train!! I am almost embarrassed to post mine now, as I am one of the ones that went WAY overboard this time,haha! I have been wanting to do a "teenager" kit for the longest time, particularly focusing on boys because my boys are growing up fast, and I wanted something versatile to scrap their photos with from now all the way through their teenage years:) So I hit on a lot of ideas, haha! Anyway, here it is:)

Wow! Sheila!! Those are fantastic! I can't wait to download!

Wow Sheila! It seems you needed a design fix! Very generous and what an awesome kit! I have girls but they both played sports, so I can use a good portion of this. Miss seeing you around more. smiley

Amazing kits, Sheila!

Wow Sheila! Awesome kits!

Sheila...you are way too generous! But its no surprise as you're on the PS team! ..and your creations are always something to wow about...thank you! smiley smiley smiley

And now I'm all kinds of inspired from Sheila's stuff!!! smiley

Wow! Thank you all for the amazing comments!! Its funny, I drew my inspiration from Marcela Cocco's quickpages (post #57)!
Tina, I LOVE your clusters and shapes!! I also HAVE to have the circuit board pocket cards by Kayl Turesson (post #77), my son is huge
into electronics and engineering, those are a must for me! Also I just LOVE and was inspired by Erin Crouch's quickpage (post #47), Cintia Dhariana's portion, Pauline Thompson's portion, and I'm also dying to get those super adorable sneakers from Tamara Fernandes's portion and those amazing photo masks by Julie Cowen (post #134)! I would literally have to name everyone, because each contribution is just so original, fun, and there is so much that I want from each one!! I'm so glad its free,haha!! Every month amazes
me at how creative and fun it is to see what everyone is making and each of us drawing inspiration from each other! You are all truly talented designers and the DigitalScrapbook.com blog train is such a fun family community for us all to belong!!! This is always my favorite thing to do!:)

Julie, I miss being around here!! Even though I am a lot busier these days, I HAVE to have my blog train fix and hang out with you guys, haha, that I can't give up, knock on wood:)!!!!!!

SHAZAMMMM this is gonna be another MASSIVE train. I agree with Julie- I've got to get more storage space! I'm like a hoarder, every train is so good. Designers here just keep giving more and more, I guess it's hard to stop the creative flow once it starts! Thanks

Pages

Topic locked