Oct 2016 Blog Train - Ideas

36 posts / 0 new
Last post

I love Erin's idea of using Jessica's palette for November and a fall theme. The colors from the "Keep It Moving" train was exactly what I was thinking of when we started discussing a school theme. So many school colors are the bright colors for those that want to make a kit based on school teams.

Well, I am not very keen on using the "Keep It Moving" palette, as I said before, but it's my opinion...;)

Chiming in: I'm personally in love with the palette Jessica proposed. I'm still working on September's Blog Train Mini-Kit, and I feel like using the *same* palette in October might make me doze off at the keyboard. *embarrassed by my own honesty* Keeping things *fresh* is what makes this Blog Train so fantastic! I'm loving the "School of the Arts" concept (sparks thoughts of films like Fame and shows like Glee, and I'm totally down with that!)!

All these palette ideas are inspiring me to contribute I October. smiley

just a thought for a future train maybe nov. dec. what about a tourist train or sights to see. It could be open to whatever people would see in your country for example in the USA maybe Mt. Rushmore, Golden Gate Bridge. Yellowstone Park, Statue of Liberty etc. Someone from UK might have the Leaning tower of Pisa, Colosseum in Rome. A friends daughter just went to Myanmar and brought back beautiful photos of old Buddha Temples.

Pages

Topic locked