PS Oct 2013 Blog Train Ideas

38 posts / 0 new
Last post
PS Oct 2013 Blog Train Ideas

It's time to figure out a new blog train theme and color palette! Leave your ideas below and in a bit I'll make a poll so we can choose our favorite!

I'm a fan of fall brights:

And then I just love this, too:

Catherine, I LOVE the last palette you posted...I was actually going to post it myself haha!

Why not a Halloween theme?? smiley

I love those palettes. I'm up for anything really. The only thing I would suggest is to stay away from Halloween themes just because I think theres going to be soooooo many kits released with that theme, that we would just blend in to the sea of black & orange...

ETA: you must have been posting at the same time as me... :oops:

Quote:

Why not a Halloween theme??

I don't know if I get a say, but I vote wine. Any of Catherine's color palettes would work great!

I'm in love with the last color pallette:)

I love them all! smiley but I'm always drawn to pink - and pink & orange is super cute, and different, for fall smiley and I'm not a big fan of brown & yellow smiley

hhmmmm to think of a theme...

Here are my choices,sorry i placed so many of them,i just couldn't make up my mind,there all sooooo awesome in there own way.
I agree we should stay away from Halloween,plus it's my least favorite holiday.

500x

500x

500x

500x

I just love the colors in this pic and would love to make a palette out of it.
What do you ladies think about these colors,are they not fabulous?

[img=500x]500x[/img]

As I already said, I love the last palette that Catherine posted. And I love Mersija's 1st and 3rd palettes as well!

Here's a few that I'm quite fond of:

I love the vintage-y Halloween picture.

And though this has the black and orange, I like the addition of the green and brown. I also think adding a deep purple would be lovely as well!

So many palettes! There's also Thanksgiving coming up, so we could have the theme of "thankful."

@Marisa I sure like your idea.........Thankful.........It will remind us of why we should be thankful as we use our talent to create awesome kits to share.
Gosh,i am soooooo excited!!
I do start home school with my children in Sept,but will take the time to create something great for the ladies.

Thankful for finding digitalscrapbook.com!!

wow, such awesome ideas in here. I hope I will be able to actually be involved once October rolls around. Right now I am an active "lurker" while I learn a lot.

I agree that many blogtrains and blogs will already have a Halloween theme. I think something with Autumn would be great.
I also like the Thankful idea.

I really like the thankful theme!

I'm most fond of pallets with several colors, like at least four. Not so much a fan of something like shades of green and grey. I loved both of Sharilynn's palettes as well as Mersija's last pic. LOVE the addition of turquoise to fall kits. And I still really like my rooster pallet. And the 4th one I posted. So hard to choose! I just really love color!

Great pallets!! I like the rooster and the first one of Meg's, it's very bright. The Thanksgiving theme is not my thing because we don't celebrate it in my country. If it would have to be a theme I would like Halloween!!
Maybe with some purple or green hues??
Or a fall theme in combination with the Thanksgiving??

So many good palettes! I love the "thankful" idea more than A LOT! smiley

There are not enough months in the year to cover all of those beautiful palettes! Wow. My vote would be to stay away from holiday themes entirely. The net is SATURATED with holiday freebies. I'd rather see a non-theme BT and just give all the designers free reign with one of those amazing palettes.

@Nadia: I think the great thing about a "Thankful" theme is that it doesn't really have to have anything to do with Thanksgiving. Just good for general journaling, etc.

I love the first palette Meg posted and the third of Nadia's. I haven't really adored one of our color palettes since Retro Kitchen (although Birds & Bees grew on me) and I'm excited to maybe design something I'll actually scrap with! smiley

I like the thankful idea because, as Marisa says, it's not holiday-focused, but still is a theme. "Harvest" or "Bounty" could make good themes as well.

I think this palette is gorgeous and fall-ish as well:

I love that cat picture - of course, how could I not with my nickname being Cat. smiley

Love your palette, Violet. Anything with purple in it is great with me! I also like Meg's "printed color" palette and the picture Mersija posted. I've made a palette from it:

@Dona OMGosh,i love the palette you made,i have never made one,i would like to tho,lol,can't learn everything in one day.
Thank you soooooo much,even if this is not chosen i wanna make a small kit out of it.

I really like the mushroom & rhubarb palettes too - and love "thankful" as a theme - could be completely non-holiday, and work for any kind of thankfulness smiley

No help here. I like all the palates, but will have to admit that I have trouble separating the palates from the photographs. Sometimes I like the colors because I like the picture.

How about

Happy fall, ya'll!!

Such great ideas! I think Marisa has a hard one picking out the palettes and the themes this time. And I think it should be non-holiday. I also go for the warmer mushroom & rhubarb palettes. I can't waith to vote... smiley

So many gorgeous palettes. There is not a one of them that I wouldn't be tickled silly to work with.

I love the "thankful" idea, Marisa. It's general enough that it doesn't lock the designer into a particular holiday or a season, unless that is the direction an individual designer decides to go in. I love the flexibility of a less specific theme and I would be excited to see the many directions such a theme could take all of us!

Oh WOW is all I can say so many awesome color choices. I do love the Thankful and Bountiful ideas. Love the mushroom and rubarb paletts also the eggplant one Catherine's first two and napkins had me oohing and aahing. Heck I love them all

Pages

Topic locked