PS October 2013 Blog Train Comments

67 posts / 0 new
Last post

@Sharon---Thank you for fixing it,i couldn't download it last night.

@Sharilynn---Thanks sweetie for the list,i did it for our last blog train,not so easy putting that together.

Wow, what a great blogtrain. Thank you to all of the participants.

I went through the train yesterday. Such wonderful contributions everyone! I'm looking forward to using some of the goodies today!

Where to start? Thank you all so much for a beautiful train. I love how we have all the previews in the forum in one place - it is nice and easy to see the variety and to remember where in the list you got to LOL I tried to leave love scattered about - I've definitely left messages where I downloaded! Everyone did such a great job and your generosity is much appreciated!

My Box account also got overloaded. smiley I switched the link over, so if you were not able to get my contribution before, you should be able to now. smiley

Wonderful kits, every one. Thank you all so much for sharing your talents.

I stopped at many stops,however,the train was going sooooo fact,lol,i may have forgotten to say thank you to a few ladies for their awesome contribution.I was feeling sick yesterday and was in bed all day,later in the evening i sat at my computer,however i was not feeling soooo great i was in a big rush.

You ladies are so talented and creative in your own ways.

May you all be blessed in the ways you may need it most!!

WOW!!! All I can say is that I'm thankful for the generosity of so many wonderful designers. I love digi-scrapping, but I don't have the design talent. Thank you so much!

Wow, blown away by the talent of all you ladies, and I just wanted to say smiley Thank You smiley all for your lovely comments on my blog, it means alot.

smiley smiley THANKS smiley smiley everyone who contributed and designed in this blog train. I saw some awesome things!! And yet so many styles.

@ Sharilynn and Lou Anne: Mediafire uses captcha codes. But not for all downloads. I haven't been able to figure out how to shut them of.
@ Rachel: Thanks for making the list!!

And I loved to work on this train!! Can't wait to begin on the next one. I don't have a blog for digital scrapbooking only one for my artwork.
But I am thinking about opening one only for scrapbooking. smiley

Such a wonderful blog train, Thank you for all the lovely comments in my blog, that makes me happy smiley
Oh and by the way, Thank you Sharilynn for making a list, I think it was easier for everyone to follow the train ^_^

Fabulous wonderful kits, I have tried to thank everyone, but it's a real pain to go through verification, so those I haven't thanked on your blog, thank you, thank you, thank you and to you all thank you for your generosity

Wow, wow, and wow. Girls, this is s great train. So many beautiful goodies. We are so THANKFUL for all the hard work everyone. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Hummm......what pictures will I use? I hope there is a challenge to go with this train.

Thank you for so many wonderful creations. I can not wait to play with them.

Thank you to everyone for your fabulous contributions! So much talent and creativity represented here.

This was a huge train and I really wanted to go through and leave a personalized comment for each designer. (SO sorry if I missed you, there were so many!) At a certain point I realized this was taking quite a lot of time, and that time was vastly extended on the sites where I had to complete a Captcha verification to leave my comment. So I stopped leaving comments on blogs that required me to do a Captcha. (I'm not talking about Mediafire requiring a Captcha to download - we don't have any control over that, it's just the cost of free hosting.) I want to honor your hard work and all the time you put into your designs by spending my time leaving you a comment, but that extra step is unnecessary and annoying. Luckily we have this comment thread so, in addition to my comments for folks who don't have blogs, a lot of the Captcha folks are getting their comments here as well. There are some blogs where I just saw that it was blogspot and didn't even try, so some of you may have turned off your Captcha already and yet are getting a comment here.

Sorry for the semi-rant, but please, please turn off the Captcha verification setting on your blog. You will see a VAST increase in number of comments people leave on blog trains, I can almost guarantee it!

On to the pleasant part of this post... smiley

Harriett, beautiful work! I like the direction you took the theme, and the grapes and roses complement the color palette so well. The mask looks like it will be really fun to use, and I love the textures on your papers!

Great designs, Samantha! I especially like the modern feel of your paper patterns and the super-saturated look of the frames. Thank you!

Tina, I totally know what you mean about getting on a roll and making so many designs and then not being able to hit the delete button. I've always hated editing. smiley So thanks for such a generous portion, the papers look like they'll be a lot of fun to play with!

Ooh, Nadia, what fun and original designs. I adore the rounded frames made from vintage cards with the pretty stamps on them - great color combos and they just look great in general. The patterned papers also really catch my eye - the bold modern patterns go so well with this color palette. Thanks!

Beth, what a fun assortment of elements - a true variety pack! The glittery ones especially catch my eye as I'm a sucker for glitter. I didn't actually download your part (I didn't have time today to go through a whole store registration, etc.) but I wanted to let you know I enjoy your designs and thank you for contributing to the train!

Sheila, what a great portion. Your preview looks fantastic - there's definitely an art to preview-making and yours really works, to my eye. I like the slight shabbiness on the papers and how much white you included, which will be a nice complement to all the richness in most of the other parts of the train. Thank you!

Brandi, love the paint smears and the green and white chevron paper especially. The purple zigzag paper is great as well. Thanks so much!

Andene, thank you for your part. Your flower designs are really cool and original, and I especially like the rumpled green gingham paper. Thank you!

Thanks, Rachelle! What pretty word art (or maybe an alpha?) and creative paper patterns. I am especially intrigued by the vibrant pink paper with white lines swirling across it.

Beautiful papers, Saskia - great texture and lovely super-saturated color. Thank you!

Janet, thanks for your part in the train! I'm especially enjoying the paper with the delicate purple pattern.

Tasanee, that journal card is pretty amazing! The rest is great, too - love how you did the outline on the tree with all those wispy branches, and your paper patterns and textures are great. I adore paint-washed newprint type papers, so thanks for including one!

Sharon, what a winning contribution for your first kit ever, wow! Very pretty textures on the papers and elements, and what adorable doodle patterns - truly unique. I like the doodle papers and the paper leaf elements the best, but everything looks great. Thanks!

Sara, thanks for providing a preview of all the papers, that's such a nice touch. I especially like the chevron paper and the white tree element. Thank you!

Meg, congrats on your new niece! And your part of the train was well worth the wait. What a great collection of useful pieces - the tape is great, and the chevron arrow, and the confetti string, and the fun doodle frame, and the cool cut-out elements. And the papers are great (and so many of them!) with a whole variety of great color combos. Thank you!

Annet, thank you. The tone-on-tone papers are going to come in really handy - I think the way your did the texture on them is lovely. Thanks!

Retta, what a huge portion! Looks like you had a great time playing with textures - I know how it is, I love getting carried away while designing. Thanks for all the goodies!

Kathie, congrats on the new blog - I pretty much inaugurated mine with my first DigitalScrapbook.com blog train, too! What a cute kit with so much personality. Adorable!

@Violet: you're very welcome & i'm glad you like my portion.. smiley
Thanks for leaving a comment here!

Thank you for your kind comment Violet, it really means a lot! I'm so glad you like my contribution.
I'm thinking about participating in the next blog train as well, so hopefully I'll have a blog by then! smiley

@Violet- I had never even heard about CAPTCHA, or what it was. I had no idea I even had that on my blog:) So, after your comment about it, I went back to look it up and see what it was, and sure enough, it was marked "yes" for word verification on my comments. I turned it off, and am so thankful you brought that to everyone's attention because some people may not even know its there, like me..haha. Just think of all the comments I missed because of that super annoying captcha thing. For those that aren't sure if you have it, go to your blogger dashboard, look in setting, then in posts and comments where it says word verification, just change it from yes to no. That's it! Thank you again Violet, you just
made my night! Also, thank you for all the kind words about everyone's designs. It really means a lot to me, as I'm sure it does to all others as well:) You Rock!!!!

Thank you ladies for pointing out the captcha thing! I went through my settings last night and turned it off as well smiley

@Sheila: Thank you for letting us know about the captcha thing, I didn't know I had it in my blog, I turned it off already!! Thanks!! ^_^

Yay! Thanks for doing that, everyone! I think commenting will be a much happier process from now on. Do let me know if you start getting a ton of spam or something, because I'm curious about why Blogspot uses that as their default setting. Wordpress has a great Akismet spam filter and spam comments get through only rarely.

I finally started downloading stuff from this train today, and all I have to say is WOW - you girls did an amazing job with this one! (not to say the other trains weren't good, but I really liked the vibrant/rich color scheme, the concept & what not) I did leave thank yous where I could, but there were many places I couldn't because you needed to have an OpenID account, Google account or what not to leave a comment (and I don't have my own blog or any of those types of accounts)........so, in light of that, I wanted to make sure I left in here a VERY BIG THANK YOU to each & every person that participated in this train. I am very excited to finish downloading your parts, start unzipping & see everything.

@Violet Even tho i didn't see my blog mentioned on your list above i did read what you had to say and then went and fixed it all.
Just curious tho.........Did you visit my blog?.... and if not.....Can you,i need someone to test my comment and make sure the captcha code is off.http://mersijasmajesticdesign.blogspot.com/

@Shelia Thank you for taking the time to show us how to do this,as i had no idea that this was happening and/or how to change this.It is know changed,however if you have the time would you test it for me,Please!! http://mersijasmajesticdesign.blogspot.com/

@Marisa One of the ladies here mentioned doing a layout challenge with any one of the kits from this blog train,i thought it was a great idea and those designers who have worked so hard creating their kit would enjoy seeing a layout or two with their part.

I would like for you to consider this challenge,i would love to be apart of it,i would also love to see a layout or two with my kit in mind.

Mersija, I left a comment on your awesome blog and I didn't see a captcha, so it must be turned off. I LOVE your blog and how encouraging it is in Christ!! I also think your designs are just beautiful. I'll be visiting it more often:) Thanks

There is a current layout challenge for the Oct Blog Train going on right now!

great color palette and gorgeous contributions from all the designers! Thanks!

@Shelia Thank you for checking for me,i really appreciate that and thank you for your encouraging words about my blog,one of my goals is to uplift those who stop in.
Blessings!!

such beauty and talent ... thank you all so much

Love all these kits... I just now started looking through them.

I couldn't find the post with this contribution... don't know if it has been removed, or if I am just not seeing it.
Here is my Part Becky's Creations http://beckyscreations.net

Also, would it be possible for people to post a link to the specific post with the kit, rather than a link to their blog in general? When someone is looking for the post later in the month, it is hard to find, and while I like scrolling through the blogs to see what else is there, it makes it hard to find the kit for the blogtrain if you are looking later in the month.

Thanks to every one for all the kits... they are awesome!!!

Pages