Sept 2014 Blog Train: Ideas

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sept 2014 Blog Train: Ideas

It's that time of the month where I always freak out because I have to make this request for ideas for our SEPTEMBER blog train. That's like fall and back to school...What happened to summer?

Anyway, leave your color palette and theme ideas below. I'll put up a poll in a few days.

Would be great to see items related to County Fair, Farm Animals, Fall Canning, Apple Picking, 4-H and FFA kids projects etc.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/270004940133508924/

When I think of September, I think of sunflower fields and the last of warm sunny days.

OK I love Country Fall Fair. Here is a color chart that I did. smiley

I know school started in August, but September really seems like back to school

Harvest time for apples, grapes, pears, pumpkins, so many beautiful fruits

Jennifer asked for a Farm Animal theme so I pulled this together, I'm not real sure of the blue, but I added it for the sky

How about National Sewing Month? It's for the month of ?September.

@Dawn, I love that Fruits of Fall palette! I also like the Sunshine & Sunflowers.

Thanks Dawn, I love your color palette smiley

OK Here is another one I did. Great for Both Themes.

beautiful colors in both palettes, Lori

What about this one?

I like the farm animals idea! very cool!

Love sunshine and sunflowers. Need a good bright yellow every now and then.

It seems a lot of people have been requesting county or state fair and carnival themed kits lately. I know it was super popular last month too. I don't care the color palette but I still think this would be a great theme a LOT of people would navigate to.

Thanks Dawn. There is a lot of cute Carnival going around...hehehe. I been creating a lot of Carnival templates and Scripts lately.

It seems like there is a lot of interest in a Carnival theme, and I like the idea too.

What do you think of a name for the blog train like: "Come one, come all"?

These are the color palettes I like for a Carnival theme:

#1 #2

#3 #4

I actually think that I like the first palette the most because it's not a typical Carnival palette. smiley

These are all beautiful Sharon and I like a carnival theme!

I love the color scheme that Cintia proposes and, since there are so many State Fair/Carnival kits offered at this time of year, I think the Check Up Time theme would be unique and useful all year long.

@Sharon These color palettes are gorgeous!

I think there should be a rule..........

Only 1 or 2 palettes/themes idea's per person,that way everyone gets a chance to place there idea's.

Just a thought.

I'll go with whatever everyone decides,love and enjoy some of the palettes and themes mentioned.

sorry, Mersija smiley I do agree with you and promise that in the future I will limit myself to 1 or 2, or just 1 if everyone thinks that is best...my apologies to all

How about a generic "Fall into it" and it can mean a lot of things to a lot of people: Fall into love. Fall into a school routine.. Fall into the mud...Fall into a new job...
Here's a pallette from me:
img=750x450][/img]

Sharon, I am in love with your colors. I always tend to gravitate towords the brighter primary colors. They make me happy smiley haha

Yeah Carnival smiley

Being from the other side of the world where it's Spring (not fall... or Autumn as we like to call it) I'm all for something a little more versatile like carnival smiley

@Harriet: Thank you! I love that color palette too (It's mostly a mash up of a few ones I had here in my HD) and I even started to work with the theme, so I guess I'll have something towards that line at some point anyway. All the palettes posted are really gorgeous so I'll be happy with any result! smiley
And, about limiting the palettes; I guess that's what Marisa does by the time the poll is posted isn't it? I just love to look at all the palettes and I always save them all in my HD, even if it is to combine and crop etc. For me, the more, the merrier!!!! ; smiley

I should have the poll up later today! Some great choices!

Also, don't worry about sharing too many palettes. I rarely pick just one that's offered, but mix and match from the palettes that are shared. We get more colors that way.

Topic locked