2018 Christmas Light Tour Linky Party

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
2018 Christmas Light Tour Linky Party

Hello Everyone,

A little back story... several years ago, I was running a Christmas Light Tour on one of my blogs featuring light shows and holiday decor from all over the world. Then as some of you may remember, our computer crashed and we had to wait 5 months to get it back.... Lot's of things became neglected, or simply unreachable for that time, and upon getting our pc back, we both had to search and find many logins and other things we had lost, as well as a huge backload of emails, questions, and more.

Anyway, one of the things that was fun and still is fun for me is LIGHTS!!!! Wow I love lights. I was even a lighting designer in my long profession in the entertainment field, until age and ilness became the fore. Anyway, let's get to the point smiley

This year I activated the blog again, cleaned up a bit of the old stuff, and threw some out that was no longer valid over the years it was active.
Richmond Va. where I now reside is well known for their Christmas lights in neighborhoods all over the city, as well as the infamous Tacky Lights Tour which is usually in the media one way or another every year. This year, instead of me placing my finds on the blog like before, we are using a fun easy linking system for folks to add their home decor, outdoor features, tress, and even their Thanksgiving and Fall decor. Holidays are so much fun!!

So I invite you all to use this linky party throughout the month, and between now and January 2nd, when the linky will close to submissions. The links will stay up tho, and will be a great way for folks to get new traffic to their blogs. This does require a link back in the blog post you are sharing, so others know about this, and will visit all the lovely blogs that will link up, it helps deter spam etc, and it is only fair.

You also have the option of grabbing the linky code yourselves, and adding it to the same blog post. You will not lose any traffic to your blogs this way, as all links open in new pages, but you sure will gain some.

Hope to see some links from you guys over the next 6 weeks smiley

You can come back and add more blog posts over the month, or add several blogs you want to show off.

Allons-y

http://christmaslightstour.blogspot.com/2018/11/2018-christmas-light-tour.html

This is GReaT! Thanks so much for sharing!

You are very welcome! While you are there, look for the link to my new directory Hopin Cropin. I am inviting Blog Trains, Blog Hops, and other Linky Parties to add themselves, or find new ones.

this looks like a fun way to see Christmas decors from all over the world

feel free to add stuff, and by all means share it.

I will be doing different linky parties and blog hops for different themes throughout the year, on different blogs.
Everything from recipes (therecipeparty on blogspot) to vintage and antique collectibles, to tutrials, to anything
I (or anyone esle) can think of. There is also a Tutorial Tueadays, I welcome Marissa, or anyone else who writes tuts on their blogs to add.

If any of you are involved in hops, trains, or linkys such as this, please feel free to stop by the blog I am converting into a Train Depot (directory) for anyone who runs one or wants to find one, DigitalScrapbook.com trains included. Link em up. HOPIN CROPIN DIRECTORY