There are so many things that I want to do!
1. I want a home business.
2. I want to see as much of Canada as I can.
3. I would love to be athletic.
1. Travel around the U.K. and Ireland for at least a month. (I actually have the entire itinerary planned out already. )
2. Travel around the rest of Europe for however long it takes; especially Italy, Latvia, Germany, France, Greece, Spain, Norway, Switzerland, Hungary, and Russia.
3. To adopt as many huskies as my state will allow.
Oh I never really had one I guess I am happy most of the time and deal what is sent my way as best as I can but I have always said I have two wishes .. if I had enough money .. I do not drive due to health and afraid I would hurt someone if I drove.. my real wish I would want a reliable car & a driver where I could go and do things on my own the second wish to live some place warm all the time .. winter & snow is not friends with me or my arthritis
My top 3 - I guess I'll narrow it down.
1. Learn sign language - always thought it was so pretty and would love to learn it.
2. Travel to Ireland to visit the homeland of my ancestors.
3. Skydive - a bit scared of heights so this one may be a - last thing I do kind of item.
Haven't thought too much about it. I guess my ultimate bucket list items would be to loose weight and keep it off. It's not anything spectacular but it is something I'd like to do before I exit this world.
For my bucket list I'd like to :
Do an in depth genealogical study of both sides of my family tree, and do the same for my husband.
Travel to Iceland.
Write a fantasy novel.
Top 3 is tough!
1) Visit fjords in Nowray
3) Become a Mother - does that count?
I was born deaf so I learned sign early. As I got a bit older, doctors realized my deafness was caused by water/pressure in my ears and surgically fixed it to allow me to hear. My family quit with sign language after that, but I maintained it! It really is a nice language (I'm totally biased!)
There are a lot of resources online, lifeprint being a big one! I hope you give it a shot!
Raye, I had the opportunity to hire a researcher who has made all my family tree since the fifteenth century. I cried when receiving the document ...
For those who are very attached to family undoubtedly is wonderful !!!
1. I would like to travel to Bolivia (know the Solar Yumi), Mexico, Patagonia
2. I'm a lawyer, but I love chemistry! I wish I had time to study chemistry, even as a hobby
3. I would like an institution to take care of animals.
4. It may seem tragic (perhaps even morbid), but I would like to die in the land of my birth. I live far from my hometown for years, like the country I live today, but my heart remained where I was born.
I've been so fortunate that I've already checked a lot of items off my bucket list - getting married, traveling to Europe, Eiffel Tower at Sunset, visiting the holy land. But I still want to see the English countryside, Scotland, Ireland, Scandinavia, Greece, the Grand Canyon, LA.... I love to travel! Having kids is also coming up soon on my bucket list
Like to travel. Visited Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Egypt. Live in Norway. Soon will travel in Germany. Love to take photo of places (without people).
My dream is to visit Tibet and live there minimum 3 month what is impossible to be there longer than 2 weeks.
I want to publish all my tutorials and seminars in books. It's can be many ))
Would like to visit Spain, Italy
Want to visit museum of Salvador Dali.
My bucket list:
Travel to Japan
Be in a musical (and not as a pit singer!)
Do my masters
Finish my AMusA on flute
I guess My bucket list changes from time to time! I have marked off many things I have always wanted to do. Most recently, climbing a Mayan Pyramid! I highly recommend skipping Chichen Itza and going to UxMal. It is equally impressive and you can climb to the top! If I had unlimited funds I would see all of my travel destinations for at least a month, so I could be immersed in the culture.
Now my bucket list is:
1.)Buy a wheelchair accessible RV and Van so I can take my mother all over the United States with me.
2.)Walk the Way of the Cross.
3.)Visit Armenia and Turkey.
5.) See Hawaii.
6.) Go to Massachusetts (And other northeastern states) in the Fall.
7.)Take a lengthy Mediterranean Cruise
8.) Finish my DNP in Critical Care.
This could get really long, really quickly!
My bucket list is short and sweet...
1) Visit Scotland - finish our family's geneology that my late father began
2) Visit Tuscany, France - just because
3) Drive in a NASCAR race - any series is fine by me. This will most likely never come to be, but a person can dream!!
Hmmm.. My bucket list:
1) Visit Egypt and Australia
2) Learn to dance
3) Start family photography
This item on my bucket list is a little bit of a cheater! It would have been on my bucket list a long time ago had I known about it. But I didn't. There is an excursion on the Big Island, Hawaii. The excursions take people out in the ocean and you jump in the water with wild spinner dolphins! It isn't "guaranteed" but they have a 98% success rate! I am a very very lucky lady, and I get to do it in 2 weeks! So, it is on my bucket list but it doesn't have to stay there long...hopefully!
May I ask you if you are you Armenian? I am! My last name is Mugar. It was derMugarditician - or something close to that!!!!
We have a very similar bucket list.
I would love to see Ireland! It is a possibility for my wife's 50th birthday but that is 7 years away! I get to go to Hawaii in 2 weeks. I would LOVE to see the North Eastern States in the Fall. D.C. with the cherry trees!
We have been on 3 cruises and Hated them.... yet, we would consider a Mediterranean cruise because we heard that they are not luck the other Western cruise lines.
My mom lives with me. Sounds like we are both close to our moms!
For me my bucket list
Open up a Photography Studio with my daughter.
Go to the beach more often to take selfies with the sunset in the background!
Hugs I am Lonely wink I needs some digital scrapbooking friends !
My New Passion Digital Scrapbooking
This topic has come at a serendipitous time in my life, as my husband was just diagnosed with ALS, a steadily debilitating and fatal disease. Right now he can still walk and talk and eat fairly well, but it has given us both pause for thought when it comes to making time to do things we've always wanted to do. So, pushing off my hubby's list which includes me, and going straight to the personal things I wish to do in my lifetime, I would like to:
1- Learn German and visit my sister in Germany. She married a German national two days before Christmas and I'd love to visit her (and understand her hubby's family).
2- Finish my college degree (which I would have no use for, ust a desire to get it done)
3- Finish my Poetry book with enough water colors to put it together and publish.
BTW, thank you for starting this. I did enjoy reading others' bucket lists. Speaking for my and my husband's point of view, don't just sit on these lists. Start checking them off before there are items that you won't be able to accomplish.
2. Own a house on the beach
3. Give away a million dollars
1. Find a bucket
2. Fill a bucket
3. Avoid kicking it
My top 3 are:
1. Start a business.
2. Own a small organic farm.
3. RV across the USA, preferably before we own the farm because we won't have as much freedom once that happens. lol!!! Maybe if my business is successful, I can do the other two. It's good to dream!
1) Ride a camel
2) Get a degree (I'm 53 yrs old so this may not happen lol)
3) Watch baby turtles hatch and make their way to the sea
My main one on my bucket list is to have all 3 kids & their families come to Florida this 12 Oct for our 50th anniversary with our son renewing our vows.. I've been saying for years that the first 50 are just practice & that the next 50 are for 'real'...LOL