There are so many things that I want to do!
1. I want a home business.
2. I want to see as much of Canada as I can.
3. I would love to be athletic.
1. Travel around the U.K. and Ireland for at least a month. (I actually have the entire itinerary planned out already. )
2. Travel around the rest of Europe for however long it takes; especially Italy, Latvia, Germany, France, Greece, Spain, Norway, Switzerland, Hungary, and Russia.
3. To adopt as many huskies as my state will allow.
Oh I never really had one I guess I am happy most of the time and deal what is sent my way as best as I can but I have always said I have two wishes .. if I had enough money .. I do not drive due to health and afraid I would hurt someone if I drove.. my real wish I would want a reliable car & a driver where I could go and do things on my own the second wish to live some place warm all the time .. winter & snow is not friends with me or my arthritis
My top 3 - I guess I'll narrow it down.
1. Learn sign language - always thought it was so pretty and would love to learn it.
2. Travel to Ireland to visit the homeland of my ancestors.
3. Skydive - a bit scared of heights so this one may be a - last thing I do kind of item.
Haven't thought too much about it. I guess my ultimate bucket list items would be to loose weight and keep it off. It's not anything spectacular but it is something I'd like to do before I exit this world.
For my bucket list I'd like to :
Do an in depth genealogical study of both sides of my family tree, and do the same for my husband.
Travel to Iceland.
Write a fantasy novel.
Top 3 is tough!
1) Visit fjords in Nowray
3) Become a Mother - does that count?
I was born deaf so I learned sign early. As I got a bit older, doctors realized my deafness was caused by water/pressure in my ears and surgically fixed it to allow me to hear. My family quit with sign language after that, but I maintained it! It really is a nice language (I'm totally biased!)
There are a lot of resources online, lifeprint being a big one! I hope you give it a shot!
Raye, I had the opportunity to hire a researcher who has made all my family tree since the fifteenth century. I cried when receiving the document ...
For those who are very attached to family undoubtedly is wonderful !!!
1. I would like to travel to Bolivia (know the Solar Yumi), Mexico, Patagonia
2. I'm a lawyer, but I love chemistry! I wish I had time to study chemistry, even as a hobby
3. I would like an institution to take care of animals.
4. It may seem tragic (perhaps even morbid), but I would like to die in the land of my birth. I live far from my hometown for years, like the country I live today, but my heart remained where I was born.
I've been so fortunate that I've already checked a lot of items off my bucket list - getting married, traveling to Europe, Eiffel Tower at Sunset, visiting the holy land. But I still want to see the English countryside, Scotland, Ireland, Scandinavia, Greece, the Grand Canyon, LA.... I love to travel! Having kids is also coming up soon on my bucket list