Welcome to Pixel Scrapper: we're glad to have you here! This forum is a place where you can get help from forum moderators and other Pixel Scrapper community members.
1. Upload a profile picture and fill out your profile (unless this is the problem you are having!). You can do this by clicking on the "My Profile" link underneath your username in the upper right-hand corner of the site, then clicking on the "edit profile" link on the left-hand side of your profile (see screenshot). This lets everyone know that you are serious about being a community member at Pixel Scrapper, and you are more likely to get prompt help.
2. If you are having trouble understanding something about Community Points or Download Credits , click on one of those links for help. Realize that community points and download credits are not the same thing. In brief:
- You get community points for interacting on the site, which accumulate, and which you should never lose.
- You get a certain number of download credits each day (based on how many community points you have accumulated), which are shown next to your profile picture in the upper right-hand corner of the site, and these go down every time you download something.
- How Pixel Scrapper Works
- Download Credits
- Community Points
- Assets & Templates
- PU & CU Licenses
- Opening Downloaded Files
- Profile Expectations
- Forum Guidelines
- Uploading Layouts
- Uploading Designs
- And More...
4. If the site seems to be behaving strangely, or you are having technical problems, check out the troubleshooting articles in our Knowledgebase. Many technical problems can be solved by following this one tip.
5. If you are having an issue with a subscription, or with payment, check out the related articles in our Knowledgebase.
6. Glance over previous support requests in this forum, and see if your problem has been solved before.
- Please use clear, concise language, and describe your problem FULLY. Don't assume that we will automatically know what you are talking about.
- Let us know what operating system you are using (Windows, Mac), and what browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- If appropriate, upload a screenshot indicating the problem you are having, and provide a link to the screenshot (you can upload screenshots to imgur.com for free, without registering).
If you've tried everything above, and aren't receiving any useful help via this community support forum, you can contact Marisa and I directly our contact form.