We are excited to be opening a new position here at Pixel Scrapper. If you love the products from this site, have a little free time and are interested in a free unlimited download subscription to Pixel Scrapper, keep reading.
As most of you know, part of the vision of Pixel Scrapper is that we want to have individual items like elements, papers, and templates, available for individual download--fully tagged and searchable--so that people can find and download exactly what they want without having to bother with purchasing and downloading full kits every time they want a particular ribbon, paper, or layout template. My goal is to have every item from every kit available for individual download.
Of course, this vision has its challenges. Basically, Brooke and I have a lot of new designs that we want to upload to Pixel Scrapper, but with all the time we spend designing, and everything that's going on at Pixel Scrapper and our daily lives, it's hard to find enough time to upload so many individual items; we've gotten to the point where we need help to be able to keep up with everything. So if you have a bit of time available, and would like to help keep the Pixel Scrapper vision alive, please us know!
- Able to consistently work a couple hours per week uploading and tagging designs.
- Fast internet connection is beneficial.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Be in communication with Pixel Scrapper designers.
- Flexibility, as initially we'll still be working out the "how to" details of this position.
- A free unlimited download subscription to Pixel Scrapper (PU & CU)
- A supporter badge to show off in the forums.
- Be a key member of the Pixel Scrapper team.
- Help keep the Pixel Scrapper vision alive.
How to Apply
Using this contact form, please submit the following:
- Your involvement at Pixel Scrapper.
- How you plan to make time for this position.
- Feel free to share your experience working with a team, or other experience you think will be helpful.
- Mention "unicorns" in your application so I know that you read and understood all the directions .
Since this is a new position, we'll start out with a month-long trial period to make sure things are working out for both you and us.