If you go to Edit>Preferences>General
The General Preferences is where you can configure some of the common features of Photoshop. The Color Picker, image interpolation, and image Smart Object settings, as well as other features.
• For the Color Picker list arrow, to change settings, select Adobe or another operating system (Windows or Macintosh). Click the HUD Color Picker list arrow, and then select a color picker style, such as Hue Strip or Hue Wheel.
• Select the Image Interpolation list arrow, and then select Nearest Neighbor Neighbor, Bilinear, Bicubic, Bicubic Smoother, Bicubic Sharper, and Bicubic Automatic (New!).
• Select the various options you want to use:
○ Auto-Update Open Documents. Creates a link between the open image and the image file on disk.
○ Beep When Done. Makes a sound when an operation is complete.
○ Dynamic Color Sliders. Previews color effects within the slider bars.
○ Export Clipboard. Transfers a copied image to the operating systems clipboard.
○ Use Shift Key For Tool Switch. Allows you to use the keyboard shortcut when two tools share the same slot in the toolbox.
○ Resize Image During Place. Allows you to resize an image during a Place.
○ Animated Zoom. Enables continuous-motion, smooth zooming in and out of your document, and Scrubby Zoom. Must have OpenGL video support on your computer.
○ Zoom Resizes Windows. Forces the image window to resize when zoom is selected.
○ Zoom With Scroll Wheel. Determines whether zooming or scrolling is the default operation of the scroll wheel.
○ Zoom Clicked Point to Center. Centers the zoom view on the clicked location.
○ Enable Flick Panning. Enables quick mouse movement over the image instead of holding down the mouse.
○ Vary Round Brush Hardness based on HUD Vertical Movement. Enables brush variations (hardness and opacity) when vertically moving brush HUD (New!).
○ Place or Drag Raster Images as Smart Objects. Converts raster images to Smart Objects when you place or drag them.
○ Snap Vector Tools and Transforms to Pixel Grid. Enables the snapping of vector tools and transformations to the pixel grid(New!).
• Select the History Log check box and then set the log options you want to use.
• Click OK when finished.