Hi There! I’m Marisa Lerin and you’ll see me around at Pixel Scrapper a lot. I started this site in 2010 soon after I discovered a new love in digital scrapbooking. Pixel Scrapper has gone through some significant changes since that time and it’s grown into this lovely community site you are seeing now. I am daily surprised by the turn of life’s events that has led me down this path. If you're new to the site, welcome! Here are a few tidbits about me that I hope will help you get to know me better!
I’m originally from Minnesota, USA, but spent a good chunk of my childhood living abroad (in Bolivia and Hong Kong). I returned to Minnesota to attend university, got married and then moved overseas again (Korea, then Jordan and 1 year of traveling). My designs are heavily influenced by these many nomadic years. I am currently back in the USA, now living in the great state of Oregon!
I have no official training for what I’m doing, since I decided very wisely (haha) to study physics in university. I am always learning new things about digital scrapbooking, and this community has been immensely helpful for that!
If I manage to stop digital scrapbooking you will probably find me watching TV, reading or baking. I also enjoy writing for the blog here at Pixel Scrapper where I talk about whatever happens to be catching my fancy at the moment.
I used the Piccadilly Kit from Pixels and Company.
1. Joined #onedayhh to capture the day in photos.
2. Karith and I are *slightly* obsessed with Doctor Who.
3. My doodling is progressing, starting to fill the sketchbook.
4. Saw Ender's Game, Thor 2 and Catching Fire at the theater,
5. Read Speaker for the Dead.
6. Found some great rain boots at Goodwill.
7. Helped decorate the church for Christmas.
8. New car, White Swan, joins the family.
9. Full house for Thanksgiving, Brendan and Thani visit.
10. We successfully cook Thanksgiving dinner!
- Uploaded Tue, 12/10/2013 - 08:43
- 91 Views
- 9 Comments
- 5 People heart this
This project makes use of the following items: