I'm a graphic design/photography double major at a small art school. I use Photoshop CS3. I've been scrapping since 2004 when I worked for a traditional scrapbooking supply company. My job there was to make digital layouts using the products so they could be placed in the catalog to showcase how the products could be used...so I kinda got into digi-scrapping more than the traditional scrapping since I like that you can reuse things as much as you like and even resize and recolor as needed.
Okay... I hate this next layout and I'm only posting it in the hopes that some nice person can help me figure out how to make it look better...lol... please... I'm begging... cuz it really stinks right now....lol.
I used Boundless Memories by Lynn Griffin to make the layout.
This was also for the 2012 Superbowl Sunday Scrap-A-Thon...
The instructions were:
1. Open 2 coordinating papers and layer one on top of the other, re-sizing the top one slightly smaller than the bottom.
2. Make a large circle in the center of your page. This will be used to clip your photo to later, so keep that in mind when you decide on how big you want it.
3. Create 3 more circles, small, and place them around the large circle, overlapping (on to the large circle) and to the right-hand side. These will either be used for photos, journaling or embellishments (up to you )
4. Open your main photo and clip it to the large circle. Or you could clip a paper to the circle and have it as a matte for your photo. In this case, you would ‘cut’ a circle out of your photo (use the circle selection tool) and place it on your matted circle.
5. Now decorate your 3 smaller circles – you can either clip photos to them, or use as journal spots, put embellishments on them, or a combination!
6. Now for the title. Either wrap it around the bottom of your large circle, or just place it along the bottom.
7. Now finish off by adding any other embellishments, journaling and shadows!
- Uploaded Tue, 11/20/2012 - 06:16
- 137 Views
- 1 Comment
- 0 People heart this