Yule Log Cake
I'm a graphic design/photography double major at a small art school. I use Photoshop CS3. I've been scrapping since 2004 when I worked for a traditional scrapbooking supply company. My job there was to make digital layouts using the products so they could be placed in the catalog to showcase how the products could be used...so I kinda got into digi-scrapping more than the traditional scrapping since I like that you can reuse things as much as you like and even resize and recolor as needed.
Here's a fun layout I made for the 2012 Superbowl Sunday Scrap-a-thon...
I used Ambowife’s Sweet Patterns; Let Me Scrapbook Design’s Advent Calendar 2011; and Bookworm 2 by A Hartline... all three designers can be found at The Studio.
the instructions for the speed scrap were...
1. place a patterned paper for your background then mat a solid paper on top of it, so that the bg paper still shows
2 Place multiple pics touching eachother on the right side of your layout
3. add a cluster below your images
4. add a big title in the lower left area of your layout
5. journal above the title
6. decorate as you like for the remainder of the time.
- Uploaded Tue, 11/20/2012 - 05:57
- 93 Views
- 0 Comments
- 0 People heart this