Oct 2014 Blog Train: Working

114 posts / 0 new
Last post
Oct 2014 Blog Train: Working

The votes are in, here's our winner!

Feel free to pin inspiration to our Pinterest board. If you'd like to be added to the board, please leave me a comment here (make sure you are following the board, or else I can't add you).

See here for general details on DigitalScrapbook.com blog trains.

Yay! Love this palette so much!

I'm so glad this palette won - I think these colours offer a lot of options for some great designs!

love this one...now to get the ideas running for it smiley

Marisa, colors 2 and 3 have the same numbers!

Love these Colors smiley

smiley smiley smiley

Love this palate:) Glad it won...exciting.

Yippie loved this one.

Purple should be: 69496e I think. All the other colors matched when I checked them.

Palette has been updated!

Awesome palette,can't wait to start on the kit.

This theme will be exciting. I'm so excited for fall! smiley

I played with mine over the week end ...hope you like it

That looks wonderful Debbie, really love the button flowers and the pumpkin smiley

OK I was playing around and see what I can do smiley here is what I have so far...might be more before then.

Wow, those look great so far! All I have done is some papers. smiley

I was having a hard time with the theme of "Autumn Art"...its just so broad. So I decided to go with Autumn "word" Art smiley

@maree thank you

lol, they look wonderful Karry smiley

Lots of goodies in this Lori smiley

I totally let my artist come out to play! smiley

Wonderful contributions until so far. You girls really did your best! Mine is less cleaner...

Very Nice ladies! I haven't even thought about mine yet!! You are all so FAST!

Thanks Maree. smiley

Great job ladies!!
I am gonna start on mine know.

Those colors are beautiful and I love all the contributions so far! Is this open to anyone to play with?

Well duh! I just went and read the info on blog train. I'm going to see what I can come up with!

@Autumn: We always love new people for the train! The more the merrier!! Good luck!

Looking great so far! I'm new around here too but would love to "pay it forward" myself! Hope to put together a preview soon of what my contribution will be. Thanks to the creators of these blog trains for allowing us all the opportunity to participate. smiley

Gorgeous, gorgeous palette. This is looking like such a wonderful train already. Fabulous designs, ladies!

Debbie - I love that pumpkin!

@ Rebekah - Thank you smiley

Pages

Topic locked