Pass The Kit - Spring 2016 Intermediate Team

248 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pass The Kit - Spring 2016 Intermediate Team

Use this group to communicate. Also feel free to ask any design questions you have and need help.

Intermediate Level

1. Anne PC
2. Merritt Baynes
3. Tina Show
4. Sonia Roman
5. Joyce Crosby
6. Robyn Scrapbookcrazy

Hi everyone. I am Robyn Lambden aka Scrapbookcrazy and I use pse11 and Artisan4. I am learning to design. I have taken a few courses and had fun playing at making stuff. my email is [email protected] on facebook Robyn Lambden or my community page Robyn Scrapbookcrazy.

Oh fyi I am in a different time zone. I live in Australia.

Hi everybody. I'm happy to be a part of this team. I am Anne and i use PSE8 and a WACOM tablet. I'm a self-educated "designer". Not sure i can be called a designer but i like to play with my PSE to create new things.
Thanks Robyn for creating the Dropbox folder. I have added this folder to my Dropbox.

Last thing, i'm not an English-speaker so i'm sorry if i don't speak well English smiley . I live in Switzerland.

I have received the color palette (which is beautiful). Does any of you always participate to this kind of challenge ? What are we supposed to do now ?

Hi Anne, I am completely new to this. I think we all get the color palette, decide on a theme and then start. Check with Ania.

So Anne what is the color palette that we will be working with? can you please post it here. I am very kean to get started

So here's our palette

i've uploaded it to Dropbox too.

the blue and pale colors make me think to the beach while the brigh colors make me think to summer game. So my first idea is Something about playing in the beach.

and you what do you think about it ?

I see school or garden theme. Happy to go with beach/game theme

Maybe we should wait for our teammates' suggestions. I don't know what their time zone are.
I love garden theme too

Ok I have created my colour swatch in pse11,

I'll be back at 1PM (GMT+1) to see if there's Something new.

Ok it is 5.30pm 15/4/16 here in Australia. What time is it now where you are and what country are you in?

When it was 5.30 pm at your home, it was 9.30 am in mine. I'm in Switzerland

Ok so I am 8hrs ahead of you. What time is it for everyone else? What country do you live in girls?

I am going to bed now it is almost midnight.
I have made some plain papers and will put in dropbox as they should fit any theme. I am kean to get started and don't want to miss my turn while I sleep.

I will rename them once theme and kit name chosen. Hope this is ok.

that's perfect. good night

Hello girls! I am Sonia Roman and I live in Barcelona (Spain), so right now we are a "multicultural" group smiley !

I use Photoshop CS6 and it is the first time that I join a "Pass the Kit" challenge, it will be fun, don't you think?

On the other hand, I must say that our color palette is wonderful, I love it!! I think the colors would suit perfectly a School theme kit...

Let's wait the rest of our partners to make a decision!

Kisses,

Sonia

hi ladies im Joyce of joyscreations i have done the orther two or three pass the kits before, i use paint shop pro 9 i have 16 as well just learning photoshop 14 i live in Missssippi on central time i like the palate
beach sun and fun in 2016 is a theme idea? what do u ladies think pls let me know. may i have the link to drop box? my blog addy is http://joyscreations2013.blogspot.com/
my facebook pg link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joyscreations2013/218415218342603
my email addy is
[email protected]
let me know something ok im working on the birthday blog train kit and i have 2 orthers to put together but will start soon on this we have been having bad weather here may i have everybodys email addys and blog addys pls and thank u.Joyce

Sorry...I was waiting on an email or notification in the other post and didn't even see this one.

I am so over a school theme, though. :\ (Check out all the school stuff I did in the commons!)

It'll be summer here in the states, soon, so I like the summer theme best. I could do garden, too, but I feel like it's been overly done as well.

I am in Texas (USA). My email is [email protected] I work in Photoshop CS3 and CS6.

Hi Girls ! Glad to meet you.

Joyce, Robyn has already sent you an invitation to our Dropbox folder.
Tina, i just sent you the invitation.
Can you check your e-mail ?

Sonia, can you give us your e-mail to receive an invitation ? You can send it by PM if you want.

So at this point, we have 4 suggestions for the theme
- summer
- Beach
- school
- garden

Personally, i prefer summer or beach themes. Garden is great too but at this moment i'm not really inspired by a school theme.
Maybe Merritt will have another great suggestion smiley
What's your opinion.

Got it, Anne...thanks!

Has someone tried contacting Merritt? Just in case she's missing this post, too!

Hi girls! Glad to hear from you! My e-mail is this one:

[email protected]

It seems that the beach/summer theme is the favourite one, in fact I vote for it, too, and I don't see those colors in a garden kit...

I will send a pm to Merritt, ok?

Hope to see you soon! Kisses,

Sonia

Sonia, thanks to try to contact Merritt. I just sent you an invitation for the Dropbox folder

Sorry guys! All those themes sound great. This is my first time collabing, so I had no idea to look for this thread. I'm very sorry you were waiting on me. The beach theme sounds great! I liked all of the ideas.

I'm super stoked about this! Thank you for this opportunity to learn and grow.

I am in Virginia. My email is ++++++++++. I work in Photoshop CS4 and Inkscape.

Hi Ladies. Looks like the beach games theme is the favourite theme.

I have made some plain papers and put them in the dropbox. could someone check my pale cream and pink to see if I have enough texture. I am not experienced at doing quality control.

Also how are we going to name out elements/papers?

dropbox invite sent to Merritt

I can't recall the explanation now, but this is how I had one of my previous ones named: "ts_ts_passthekit_brad08-001.png" I know ONE of the "ts" was for Tina Shaw, but can't recall what the other was for! smiley

what about" bg_passthekit_rl_spaper01.jpg. " our kit name, the challenge, our intials and then what the png/jpg is

Beach games is only a suggestion

OK, I just made a few elements tonight... and I labeled them ts_mb_passthekit_elementname.png Am I doing this right? MB are my initials

leave off the ts. please. also should the sunglasses be separate png? I am new to this so just a question. I like the cocktail and aeroplane

added a few non theme elements to dropbox

Pages